CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19
The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.
If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here
Fok and the Styleforum Team.
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
The original welt looked good but man, you did a good work, it came out great! Nice!
Nice. How did you do the welt and edging?
More? No Mrs Crafty I’ve had these ones for over a year now.
Fantastic job! It completely changes the look of the boot and gives it a much richer look. Great call.Thanks for the compliments guys. The process was simple enough and it doesn't take that much time.
1. Black cream polish for the sides.
2. Dark brown polish for the top area of welt.
2. Wrap polishing cloth on index finger.
3. Carefully, little by little, rub creams around the welt. ( Seriously, very little is needed )
4. Wipe off any excess. ( Especially from upper leather )
5. Use wrapped index finger to buff the area until you get that burnished look.
5. Let sit for 10 mins and rest your cramped finger.
6. Brush like crazy to give everything a final blending.
Hope you get to try it one day. Enjoy!