• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical Barbour Thread

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tokito hoody with tokito jacket. B.Int t shirt underneath. Triple whammy.
04F6FC08-AC8D-4F1A-9E46-DF9D492A2BA3.jpeg

HollyJoint

Reaction score
Does anyone have Barbour bede wellies?
Are they good and comfortable to do some walks with my dog in the rainy winter?
I can also choose Hunter, a little more expensive.

Planet Ocean

Reaction score
Hehe, we all live and learn! It’ll come back fine from Barbour don’t worry.

Finally received my Beacon Sports back from Barbour (two & half months with them) after alteration to the sleeve length, must say they have done an excellent job to be honest.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally received my Beacon Sports back from Barbour (two & half months with them) after alteration to the sleeve length, must say they have done an excellent job to be honest.
No doubt. Just 2.5 months... :lol:

monkey66

Reaction score
I have no affiliation but came across some really good deals in Barbour here. Some proper half price deals.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, Any thoughts on Barbour's take on a waxed Harrington? I'm thinking of one in either Navy or Sage. How does everyone feel about the two styles coming together? Does it work?

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, Any thoughts on Barbour's take on a waxed Harrington? I'm thinking of one in either Navy or Sage. How does everyone feel about the two styles coming together? Does it work?

The Royston is great.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have no affiliation but came across some really good deals in Barbour here. Some proper half price deals.

They have a Navy Lutz Quilted in my size at a great price. Is it worth a look?

Planet Ocean

Reaction score
They have a Navy Lutz Quilted in my size at a great price. Is it worth a look?
I just recently picked up a Navy quilted Lutz, it's a great jacket and I love the contrasting brown collar, neck buckle & strap also the underside of the pocket flaps...definitely worth a look especially if its a good price.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just recently picked up a Navy quilted Lutz, it's a great jacket and I love the contrasting brown collar, neck buckle & strap also the underside of the pocket flaps...definitely worth a look especially if its a good price.

only thing is that brown collar. Don’t wear anything rough against it as it isn’t hard wearing

leparrain7

Reaction score
good choice, I've had it for two years and I'm satisfied with it
3EA0E5A4-565E-4397-89F9-ED0C639E39AD.jpeg

lately the Ashby was out
835AFEE1-EE22-44DB-B3C6-A07F971DE4E1.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads