• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical Barbour Thread

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beauhurst.

14489D34-A05E-4EFE-B642-C144100C6740.jpeg

ndmiller

Reaction score
Snagged a Classic Bedale and Zip-In liner with a few coupon codes from Bloomingdales.....3 Days out.

ceriano

Reaction score
Some new videos. Making the thumbnails today.

Barbour Westmorland Old vs New Comparison | Wax and Tartans

Barbour Quilted Comparison Video | Liddesdale Countryman Eskdale | Wax and Tartans

thanks for the fantastic video. I’ve been long waiting for these :) keep up the good work!

does Barbour have different labels for quilted jackets or they are all essentially same quality? Are they all made in Bulgaria?

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the fantastic video. I’ve been long waiting for these :) keep up the good work!

does Barbour have different labels for quilted jackets or they are all essentially same quality? Are they all made in Bulgaria?
Thanks bud, appreciate the compliment.
I think Barbour use pretty much the same labels for everything, maybe some tweaking here and there and most quilts are made in Eastern Europe or Vietnam these days.

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When do you usually get rid of a Beaufort jacket? I have an old one from eBay from when the tartan liner was different. I’ve been wearing it a long time. There are no rips or flaws. One cuff is a little frayed. I rewax it once a year but it looks very old very quickly after the wax comes off.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When do you usually get rid of a Beaufort jacket? I have an old one from eBay from when the tartan liner was different. I’ve been wearing it a long time. There are no rips or flaws. One cuff is a little frayed. I rewax it once a year but it looks very old very quickly after the wax comes off.
Embrace the patina and you can enjoy it many more years!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

******* I’ll take it.

Who

Reaction score
I am looking for some tips about high condensation on Barbour Jackets.
Why this happens?

paxonus

Reaction score
Last edited:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. The link I posted is not the Icons version. It is this version from the Barbour site:

https://www.barbour.com/us/barbour-beaufortr-waxed-cotton-jacket

Is this the "regular" version that is different than the "classic"?

Sorry, I should have been clear. That's a good price for the classic Beaufort but Country Attire doesn't ship Barbour to the USA. Kafka however does. But they don't currently stock the classic Beaufort. They do however have the icons version for 150GBP. Take off VAT, add 15 for shipping to the USA and subtract 10% with the CLEARDECKS code and you're looking at 125GBP shipped to the USA. And it's a bit less if you've bought from them before.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads