• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offical Barbour Thread

funkygroove

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Barbour White Label? Like what they have on Mr P? Are those items similar in quality to the mainline?

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if their alterations/repairs operations are open yet? I’m in North America and need some Ashby sleeves shortened. They don’t make me sweat, but they’re too long.

saskatoonjay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mostly just joking around. The Ashby was a great idea, poorly executed. A longer, slimmer Bedale would be awesome. The Ashby’s sweaty sleeves are horrible and the buttons look silly, to me. If you can get past that, it’s a good deal and has a nice profile.
Hi Justin. What is the more breathable sleeve lining in the Bedale and Beaufort jackets?

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which Barbour jackets are made in England? Is the Beaufort still made in England? Can't find any info. online.

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The last few collaborations I’ve gotten were made in England. Hikerdelic and Engineered Garments.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.