1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Offical Barbour Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES, Jan 29, 2011.

1. mistersparkle

mistersparkle Well-Known Member

I only have a Beaufort and generally wear it if it's in the mid-50s or lower. Can't advise you on fit because I prefer the looser silhouette of the Beaufort. In terms of olive or black; unless you happen to have a lot of green-colored pants, olive will be more versatile.

My Barbour + hood was used, but the outer buttons on it do come undone every now and then.

2. LIMatt

LIMatt Well-Known Member

Used jacket, new hood*. No problems with the snaps.

* The color match is excellent, considering I have no idea how old the jacket is.

3. bbconair

bbconair Senior member

does anyone have both olive and sage, and opinions on both? i know olive ages better over time ("raw denim" like), but the sage, with the darker green, seems to wear better / match more initially.

4. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Senior member

Quick question is the Ashby cut slimmer than the Bedale? And if so in what manner?