• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical Barbour Thread

stevefok

Reaction score
Are self-posted blog links allowed on SF? I wrote a detailed review and presentation on Barbour's Beaufort model a few weeks ago, and it might interest some readers here, but I'm not sure if it's OK to post.

Definitely OK! Go Ahead!

VRaivio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...so here we go:

http://www.keikari.com/english/anatomy-of-the-barbour-beaufort-wax-cotton-jacket/

I tried to make this mostly definitive.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone knows where i can find the barbour dept b commander in olive in small hit me up. end and malfords wont ship to US :(

or if someone ever sees a commander at the outlet let me know and hook a bro up!

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone knows where i can find the barbour dept b commander in olive in small hit me up. end and malfords wont ship to US
frown.gif

or if someone ever sees a commander at the outlet let me know and hook a bro up!

I live in the US, and End has always shipped to me without any problems. You will likely get a bill for import duties and taxes, however. End currently has a small in olive.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I live in the US, and End has always shipped to me without any problems. You will likely get a bill for import duties and taxes, however.  End currently has a small in olive.

yes i have received shipments from End before. I think its a new policy. none of the UK retailers are shipping barbour to the states. if you try to checkout and insert your US address, an error pops up telling you they cant ship barbour stock to the states. barbour must be capitalizing on the "recent" popularity of the brand and doesnt want people getting a deal by ordering through UK directly. jcrew and club monaco and barbour retail shops have these at 730ish plus.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes i have received shipments from End before. I think its a new policy. none of the UK retailers are shipping barbour to the states. if you try to checkout and insert your US address, an error pops up telling you they cant ship barbour stock to the states. barbour must be capitalizing on the "recent" popularity of the brand and doesnt want people getting a deal by ordering through UK directly. jcrew and club monaco and barbour retail shops have these at 730ish plus.

Interesting. Yeah, that must be a new policy because I just ordered Barbour from End about two weeks ago. Good to know going forward.

Grove

Reaction score

Stuarts

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

interesting ... it actually lets me go through checkout.

i had already checked stuarts (i meant stuards not malford earlier) but if you go through the US.stuarts site it has this note:
PRODUCT REFERENCE: 50552
PLEASE NOTE THIS STOCK IS ONLY SOLD IN THE UK ONLY

but when i used your link, i never got that message. so maybe this works lol. great workaround. haha

i had a friendly SF user pm me so if that doesnt work, ill try stuarts. thanks for the help all

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
interesting ... it actually lets me go through checkout.

i had already checked stuarts (i meant stuards not malford earlier) but if you go through the US.stuarts site it has this note:
PRODUCT REFERENCE: 50552
PLEASE NOTE THIS STOCK IS ONLY SOLD IN THE UK ONLY

but when i used your link, i never got that message. so maybe this works lol. great workaround. haha

i had a friendly SF user pm me so if that doesnt work, ill try stuarts. thanks for the help all

I've also ordered Barbour products from Stuarts UK and US sites with no problems. Good luck!

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads