1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Offers accepted: Filson Waxed Cotton Field Jacket size M Great condition Free US Shipping

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dalsauks, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalsauks

dalsauks Senior member

Selling my Filson field jacket. I wore it off and on for a couple of years, but it has PLENTY of wear left. It still repels water fairly effectively.

I just bought a new Barbour, and don't really need two waxed coats. Happy to be moving this along to someone who will use it.

Asking: $150 (includes free US shipping) OBO

The jacket is in great shape, save a few marks from wear. SPECIFICALLY, there is a small dark spot on the back, and a small red spot on the collar (not visible when worn). Everything else, zipper, snaps, etc., are in perfect condition. There are no rips or imperfections in the fabric. This is a classic jacket that's ready for action straight out of the shipping box. I have not tried washing either stain out, so there is also a chance that they can be removed.

As with most (if not all) Filson wear, this is made in the US. 100% cotton. It's a newer model, so amore modern (re: slim) fit than the usually loose Filson coats.

Measurements:

Chest (pit to pit): 21.5"
    Shoulders: 19"
    Sleeves: 24"
    Length (BOC): 29"

Please PM with any questions, and see my feedback for information about me as a seller.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016

2. dahl5yankees

dahl5yankees Senior member

I used to wear this model in green, Great Jacket!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.