1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Off topic...cologne

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by norcaltransplant, Sep 22, 2003.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Please leave this post in the fashion forum since no one seems to read the other headings....

Where can I sample the Creed line of colognes? I tried Sak's a couple of months ago, but they didn't carry it? Does Bergdorf carry Creed? FWIW, I live in NYC.

2. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

since you are in the NYC area, suggest you actually visit the Creed store (on madison ave, i think).

3. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

thx...I guess I never thought of yahooing for a cologne store...

4. Kai

Kai Senior member

Creed on Bond is their flagship store in NYC. Aedes in the Village also carries Creed. Bergdorf carries Creed. If you have cologne questions, you might want to check out www.basenotes.com It has a very active fragrance forum, where you can get all of your cologne questions answered. Do a basenotes archive search too, it just may answer your question.