• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Off the radar brands you love - please post!

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dubarry (Irish stuff thematically close to Barbour) is an interesting company. I've tried on a few jackets but never bought one.

https://www.dubarry.us/

Capture 2.JPG Capture.JPG

Reaction score
I can surely add some:

Inujirushikaban. A Japanese company that makes bags, backpacks etc. in heavy canvas. And great prices. I own a small shoulder bag, a pen case, a rucksack and a bicycle bag. http://www.inujirushikaban.jp/

On the same note - Duluth Pack. Especially their Roll-top Scout. Lifetime guarantee. I've worn down the straps, so I have to have them replaced. https://www.duluthpack.com/collections/outdoor-packs/products/roll-top-scout

Bemijidi Woolen Mills has already been mentioned, so I'm gonna throw Johnson Woolen Mills in the mix. And following it up with Stormy Kromer, as well as F.L Woods and Kerry Woollen Mills.

Lotuff and Hrotgar has been mentioned, but I guees one could throw Cambridge Satchel Company in the mix, as well as Foster&Son.

Regarding cloth manufactureres I haven't seen Hainsworth being mentioned a lot, but I might be mistaken. Great vintage cloths.

Scott Frasier Collection is probably known by now? They make great hight waisted vintage-looking pants.

A sports clothing brand (even though we're in the classic section) would be Gramicci. And a great outdoors clothing brand from Norway is Norrøna, but an even more obscure one is Lanullva (which makes the finest woollen undergarments).

Spencers Trousers is another one, M2M tweed trousers. In the same vein, Curzon.

Robert W. Stolz, Loden coats.

If anyone disagrees, or I am mistaken, please correct me and I will edit the post.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 15.3%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 17.0%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Carmina

Votes: 36 15.3%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 39 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 77 32.8%