• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ocean's 13

samb_88

Reaction score
Man i can't wait for this movie! it's gna be great!!! ocean's 12 was a COMPLETE FLOP!!!! but i'm optimistic for this one and hopefully it won't disappoint!

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea 12 blew
I think 13 is going to be better, maybe theyll have an actual heist or plan this time...

fortune

Reaction score
Hmm, i liked both 11 and 12 and I can't wait for 13. Though I still prefer the first one over the second, I still did like the second.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
yes, im stoked.

ghulkan your signature is lame.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got tired of the whole sequel thing...

Do writers have lost their immagination ?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Can't wait for 13, tho I'm sure it will be the weakest of the trio, something about bringing in Pacino makes it seem like they had to load up the star lineup perhaps to compensate for a weaker script....

I'm in the minority that liked 12 more than 11

Southern-Nupe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Can't wait for 13, tho I'm sure it will be the weakest of the trio, something about bringing in Pacino makes it seem like they had to load up the star lineup perhaps to compensate for a weaker script....

I'm in the minority that liked 12 more than 11

There may be something to that...but hey I'm still upset at how they underrate Don Cheadle.

gracian

Reaction score
Adding Pacino and Barkin was not a good idea. They just raised the average age of the actors by like 30 years. I thought this was supposed to be a "rat pack" movie for the younger Hollywood set.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cannot wait for Ocean 71, where all of them are in their wheel chairs and sport removable prosthetic teeth.
I heard it is going to be about the old gang hatching a plot to make Cloony have a bowel movement. Movie will be filmed around lake Como and features Al Pacino ashes.

I wonder if anyone knows Brad Pitt's address, I would like to send him some of my money.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
I wonder if anyone knows Brad Pitt's address, I would like to send him some of my money.
???? I dont think Brad Pitt is making bad movies or has money problems and thats why hes making movies. Its a studio movie, by contract he might have to do it or maybe hes inclined to since they have the whole cast prettty much coming back. I think hes probably making more money then ever...he gets paid 20 million a movie and he probably made a **** load off the departed (he owns some production company that produced or helped produced that film)

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think all these sequel thing has gone too far.

For example, I liked Pirates of the Caribean, the sequel was lame, I will not go watch the third ( maybe I'll watch it when someday someone lends me a copy of the DVD )

The Matrix was great, the 2nd and 3rd parts were bad and worse...

This is how this works.. if we have a hit with a movie we milk the cow inventing quick and dirty some story to film the 2nd and 3rd parts...

The Lord of the rings was great, because is based on a real book, and I actually liked Spiderman 2 more than the 1, I'll definetly go watch the 3rd even if the story sounds weird...

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I liked 12 as much as 11, and am planning on seeing 13 when it hits the theaters. Actually 12, maybe not so much - the scene with the italian thief in the laser field lost the momentum for me. Garcia should be interesting to watch and create another back-story.

Pirates 3 was better than 2, btw.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas

That's not saying much.
laugh.gif

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's talk about Baseball now.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas

I am not talking about the special effects and gimmicks... what about the story writing ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads