• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Update on the Jil Sincera

I ended up getting the black wool/mohair. It’s awesome. Big, loose and luxurious.
But makes me really want one of the more “interesting” colours too. At least I know the size 41 is the right way to goo.

EB1FCCB2-C1A9-446B-B2B0-A05465533CB7.jpeg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New season Exit footwear looks really dope.

Boots

9E1E6DED-E084-4D02-9544-622CEBA4D936.jpeg

Derbies

77E6BADA-4093-4FF0-957C-2DACC1E477FC.jpeg

All the new season looks really good so far. It’s already the best OAMC season in a few years for me, and next season looks miles ahead again.

scamster

Reaction score
have a pair of brand new, unworn oamc compression blucher derby shoes for sale, if you're interested let me know.

s-l1600.jpg

Valfunde

Reaction score
What seasons are these from?

Mad tempted to get either one of these.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What seasons are these from?

Mad tempted to get either one of these.

Definitely get the painted leather. I really really absolutely really wanted it, but the large is just too small.
They have an extra 15% off sale running right now fwiw

Valfunde

Reaction score
Definitely get the painted leather. I really really absolutely really wanted it, but the large is just too small.
They have an extra 15% off sale running right now fwiw
Got the captain jacket but am mulling over the leather jacket.

Too small as in length or just all over e.g. skinny fit? Cause if a large is too small then that's a no go for me.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No I just meant I’m usually an XL, so it was too small for me and I tried really hard to convince myself that I’d be able to fit in the large. It’s a very regular fitting large so if that’s your usual size you’d be good.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is anybody going to try for any of the Adidas stuff in the morning?
If somebody in a better time zone feels like being a proxy for a pair of 12’s please DM me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads