1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by OccultaVexillum, Feb 10, 2016.

1. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

There are some very low prices at Oki-Ni right now. Too bad they didn't order anything above a Large, but the airborne trench is ~$350, paracord runners for $142...

2. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

A local stockist told me they are not carrying OAMC for SS17 because they thought that season was weak.

3. xeraphim

xeraphim Senior member

maybe a little underwhelming on the aesthetics, but great in-person. outerwear is stellar.

4. AMA22

AMA22 Active Member

I agree SS17 seemed to avant garde and out there for me. OAMC FW16 is everything I wanted the brand to be after seeing FW15. I love OAMC because its anti-runway, everything they make is so wearable. Couldn't see myself wearing anything from SS17 tho. Some of the shoes and t-shirts looked great tho. Hopefully FW17 is more militaristic wearable stuff and doesn't go even more high fashion.

On side note, managed to get the Survey Coat in black from FW15, which means I may sell my Survey Coat in Navy size M. If people are interested, ill post pics and create a listing.

Link to a pic of the jacket - https://www.instagram.com/p/9uPW8dnoDi/

5. AMA22

AMA22 Active Member

Which store?

6. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

Can't get into graphic tee's these days, not impressed with what I've seen so far for SS17.

7. OccultaVexillum

Yeah I'm sure as more stuff rolls into stores there will be a bunch of stuff I want but my haul from this FW was pretty good so I can't complain.
    The only things I wanted and missed out on were:
    Black aviator boots, 12
    Blue insert roll neck (didn't make it to production)
    Airborne pants (didn't make it to production)
    Black paracord runners, 12 (I think mr porter had them but sold early in the season)

8. AMA22

AMA22 Active Member

http://www.thenextdoor.fr/en/clothi...ml?search_query=OAMC&results=12#/32-taille-42

Available here if you can squeeze into a 44

I got everything I wanted except the Aviator shirt in Burgundy, which I wanted as soon as I saw but it was a japan exclusive and I didnt move fast enough. Settled for the pullover in burgundy and the aviator shirt in navy and dark grey

also never saw the aviator pant in grey, which I wanted. Should have asked Alice about them

bummer about the aviator pants not going into production, they were the most interesting pants from this season in my opinion

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  9. Maxwellll

Maxwellll Senior member

Did anyone ever see the Shearling Overcoat anywhere?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. OccultaVexillum

Thanks @AMA22
    I def need a 45 though according to Alice (and she's never failed me).

@Maxwellll No, I don't think I ever saw the cream llama either.

This is what I ended up with, and there's still a few things I may get with sales.

Insert roll neck, black (if a burgundy or blue ever show up in XL i'll be all over them)
    mohair panel crewneck, burgundy/white
    mohair panel crewneck, grey/navy
    Leather patch military sweater, olive
    Cropped patch pants, navy
    patch 2 button pants, navy
    Airborne shirt, white
    Aviator overshirt, navy (super dope)
    Drop shirt, blue (underrated)
    Officer turtleneck, navy (wanted grey, never found an XL so got the navy on sale)
    Compression boots, black
    Aviator low, black (on sale)

The cropped patch pants are probably the only thing that somewhat disapointed. I like them, but I've been eyeing them since the show over a year ago and finally picked them up for about 280 last month. It's mostly because they only really go with my other OAMC stuff.

11. AMA22

AMA22 Active Member

As for the paracord runners, if you really must have them you could always get them stretched at a shoe shop. Im a size 12, but I needed the Survey boots in black from FW15 and picked them up in size 10 because that was the biggest I could find. got them stretched and now they fit perfectly.

But those are some Awesome pickups man, Im jealous. I missed out on the mohair panel crewneck in grey/navy and am still upset about it. I am also thinking about the leather patch sweater but can't decide between black or navy. How thick is the weave?

The aviator shirt is awesome, picked up in gray and navy and I also got:

striped turtleneck in olive and navy
    mid top leather shoes in white
    The logo crewnecks in Navy and Dark Grey
    Drop shirt in blue, thinking about also getting in white
    Burgundy pullover
    Navy modified pants in virgin wool
    Flight mockneck in black
    Peacoat in black (was in Milan on black Friday and went to Slamjam. They had storewide 40% off, but I was decked out in OAMC so they hooked it up with 50% off and plus I got 10% vat back too. They had dedicated a whole section of the store to OAMC, had a cool parachute installation and some OAMC magazines and reading materials. No other brand had that much real estate devoted to it)

Picked up the peacemaker t-shirt in black, the OAMC logo shirt in maroon, and the airborne t-shirt in olive.

Didn't pay full price on anything, picked up everything on at least 30% off sale, but most of it was 50% off or more.

Also considering maybe a Burgundy boot from this season, but next seasons footwear looks awesome so Ill probably hold off. Only see myself getting 3-4 items max next season, not really a fan.

12. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

Has anyone tried the Airborne Trench? Thoughts?

13. OccultaVexillum

@AMA22 Yeah I'm not desperate enough for them to have them stretched. There will be another runner next season and FW18 too. I'll just hope a pair of paracords wind up on Yoox or something in my size.

14. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

Tried it on today. Really nice piece. Pricey though.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  15. Maxwellll

Maxwellll Senior member

16. ILikeBacon

ILikeBacon Senior member

@OccultaVexillum

What disappointed you about the patchwork pants and where'd you get them for 280? I'm thinking of picking them up.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  17. OccultaVexillum

There's nothing disappointing about the pants themselves, just with how they fit with my wardrobe.
    And just to be clear I'm talking about the cropped patch pants (with the back zip at the hem) not the 2 button suit patchwork pants (which are crazy good).

I got them off Farfetch (shipped from Eraldo).

18. ILikeBacon

ILikeBacon Senior member

@OccultaVexillum

Yea the ones with the back zip were the ones I wanted to get. Too bad they literally just sold out on RG... I'm seeing 420ish on FF. How'd you get 280?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  19. OccultaVexillum

What size are you? A few places still have them around.

Eraldo was selling them at 280, they dropped to 230 after that and sold out.

20. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

What is the name of those trousers with the zipper at the back of the bottom hem such that when unzipped the hem flares out?