1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Oaknyc having a sale (5EP, BoO)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by WatchGuy, Oct 25, 2006.

1. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

I just noticed oaknyc is having a sale. I picked up a pair of 5EP bootcuts for 20% off. They also have a band of outsiders shirt on sale (among other things).

Plus, for every $100 you spend, you get a $20 gift certificate which is a nice little bonus.

Oaknyc sale

2. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

nice, thanks for the heads up! the things i want are still a little too expensive though, I'll have to wait until it gets marked down further and pray my sizes are still there (most likely not), lol [​IMG]

3. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

Even at 20%, 5EP is still 1.2x of the sale price we saw recently. Hopefully there's something else we can find to buy!

4. smw356

smw356 Senior member

now if only 5ep made stuff for non short people

5. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

now if only 5ep made stuff for non short people

They do make a 34" inseam and their regular inseam is pretty long. I'm 6' 1" and have no problems wearing their "32 inch inseam" jeans.

6. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

They do make a 34" inseam and their regular inseam is pretty long. I'm 6' 1" and have no problems wearing their "32 inch inseam" jeans.
    Really? Is a 32" inseam not actually a 32" inseam? Do they shrink at all? I am wondering if I should have ordered a shorter length.

7. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Really? Is a 32" inseam not actually a 32" inseam? Do they shrink at all? I am wondering if I should have ordered a shorter length.

My 34x32 5EP straights and bootcuts measure at almost exactly 33" I don't think they offer a shorter length, do they? You can always hem, the bootcut is so slight I doubt it'd be a big deal.

8. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

My 34x32 5EP straights and bootcuts measure at almost exactly 33" I don't think they offer a shorter length, do they? You can always hem, the bootcut is so slight I doubt it'd be a big deal.
    Oh, your right. Oak only has it in 32" length. I think I may have been thinking of a different jean. Thanks drisst.