1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Oak Street Bootmakers Natural Horween CXL Beefroll Loafers - Fits 11.5 (or 12 no socks)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Irish, Feb 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irish

Irish Senior member

A gorgeous pair of natty CXL beefroll loafers from OSB. I bought these a couple years ago, but I don't get enough wear out of them. $325 retail. Worn approx. 10-15 times. Beautiful Horween Chromexcel that gets better with age. Hand-stitched moccasin construction. Leather sole.

Excellent condition. No stains, scratches, or defects. Original soles. Stored w/ trees and conditioned w/ Venetian Shoe Cream.

OSB Size 11 US, fits 11.5 (socks) or 12 (no socks). For reference, I am 11.5 D US in Allen Edmonds and 10.5 UK in Carmina Forest/Oscar, and these fit me well with a normal dress sock or even a thin no-show sock. I've never worn them barefoot.

$160 SHIPPED (US). Ships in original box, no trees.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016

2. froughtie

froughtie Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.