1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Oak Street Bootmakers Brown Trail Oxford Size 8.5D (Fits 9D)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Derek92, Jan 15, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

These are a pair of Oak Street Bootmakers Brown Trail Oxfords in Size 8.5D
    These were my beaters all summer so they have been well worn. However they are still in good shape and with a couple waxings they will be back to amazing condition. The soles are still mint and the leather is still in great shape with some slight patina and aging. The insides have some wear but not a substantial amount.

If you plan to wear these with thin socks they may fit a 9.5D but I think they are best sockless and then they fit a 9D best.

I am willing to listen to offers but these fit me so I am not in a hurry to sell. I just need money for "Menswear" for my new job. Price includes shipping to the US, price elsewhere is at cost minus $10.

$125 -> $115 -> $110 -> $100

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.