• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYC Trunk Show - Nov. 17th, 18th, & 19th - ShopTheFinest.com

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am excited to announce because of the encouragement of many clients that I will be hosting a trunk show in New York City for 3 days. Friday November 17th thru Sunday November 19th.

The trunk show will be held at the Bryant Park Hotel. The hotel is located at:

40 West 40th Street
New York, New York 10018

The hotel is a luxury boutique hotel conveniently located in midtown Manhattan. If you need to get a better idea of the location please visit their website, http://www.ByrantParkHotel.com .

This event is by invitation only. There is a possibility the hotel is going to require me to submit an actual guest list, if that is the case them I will place another post regarding the requirement and individuals wishing to come will have to submit their name. If it is not mandatory then I will not place another post regarding the list.

Hours: 9am to 6pm all 3 days.

Contact # while I am in New York City: 310-406-4733

Merchandise: I have not made the final selection but it will be a large group of suits, sportcoats, and ties. It is quite possible I will bring some sweaters and shirts as well. If there is a particular item you want me to bring I encourage you to make your request and I will do my best to accommodate you.

This is something I have wanted to do for quite a while. I am excited to have the opportunity to meet face to face existing clients for the 1st time as well as have the opportunity to meet many new clients. I encourage you to bring friends, family, and/or colleagues you think would also enjoy this opportunity.

Please do not hesitate to e-mail me with any questions or concerns at [email protected].

Best regards and I hope to see many of you there!

Ian Daniels

http://www.ShopTheFinest.com

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What a great idea Ian. You can certainly count on my attending.

Best,

Andrew

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've been to Ian's warehouse a few times in Santa Monica and I gotta say his inventory is mind blowing. I hate to see it travel so far away!

johninla

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, Ian has great stuff. And, althrough I live in LA, I'm going to be in NYC on those dates. So, hopefully, I'll see some of you there. If you are in the area, I suggest you drop by.
John

dennisdomino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
Corrected URL.

I really wish I could be there; I've only purchased from Ian twice but both times the service was impeccable and the goods fantastic.

Enjoy, whoever does make it.

I went to the trunk show today. What a treasure trove! For those of you that might have visited Mr. Daniels' site (shopthefinest.com) and hesitated because you couldn't be sure what the merchandise would be like, let me tell you: outstanding! I was lucky to escape without purchasing two Borelli sports jackets that were beautiful. It was only the fact that I was meeting my wife to go to the movies (and would have been in trouble) that prevented me. The Barba ties, several of which I will be purchasing on line, and the shirts were all great. I can only imagine what Mr. Daniels' warehouse must be like. If you are at all fond of really top quality Italian menswear (and who isn't?), then I can think of no better resource. I am so glad I went and I can see why so many on the forum speak so highly of the Mr. Daniels and his merchandise!
DD

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads