• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYC Steven Alan Sample Sale

tedbearz

Reaction score
Anyone go to it?

\t
New York
Sample Sale

Designers:
Steven Alan
Demy Lee
Some Odd Rubies
Generic Man
Simon Miller
Geren Ford
Rag and Bone
Laloo
Gryson
Mayle
Sunshine and Shadow
Michelle Mason

30-75% off!

Steven Alan Showroom
87 Franklin St
btwn Broadway and Church

Thursday 11/20
8:30am-8pm
Friday 11/21
8:30am-8pm
Saturday 11/22
11am-7pm
Sunday 11/23
11am-5pm

minhi

Reaction score
i did go today, its a wierd setup, the basement is the cheaper stuff but i found the sizes tend to run large (i'm a small in steve alan sizes) upstairs the prices were not that great, dress shirts (SA brand, usa made) are $68, pants are $50 (i did get a nice pair of khakis) includes corduroys. wierd though since the cordoruys were also downstairs in the outlet but in larger sizes only. jackets tend to run in larger sizes, sportcoats were ~$250. duffle sweater cardigans were $160. So you can see the prices are average, the crowds were pretty bad on saturday but apparently not as bad as thurs when it opened. if you're a med or large then it might be worth the trip but there was not much below $50. normal sample sale issues, if you want to try anything on you have to do it in the aisles, so were a t-shirt and clean undies
smile.gif
Originally Posted by tedbearz
Anyone go to it? \t New York Sample Sale Designers: Steven Alan Demy Lee Some Odd Rubies Generic Man Simon Miller Geren Ford Rag and Bone Laloo Gryson Mayle Sunshine and Shadow Michelle Mason 30-75% off! Steven Alan Showroom 87 Franklin St btwn Broadway and Church Thursday 11/20 8:30am-8pm Friday 11/21 8:30am-8pm Saturday 11/22 11am-7pm Sunday 11/23 11am-5pm

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads