• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NYC Shopping

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I walked my friend though Central Park and got distracted by retail... if you need cheap ties and a decent selection of shirts, Davide Cenci has a few NICE markdowns. Highlights include: - Bargain Ties: $25, I picked up a nice self-tipped Drake's - A select # of Gravati shoes. $125-ea. They had a beautiful summer brown loafer and a black loafer in 7.5 D. Too small for me. Jcusey would be proud. I bought my first pair of Gravati black split toe bluchers. They have a nice size 8 derby in brown, but the heel cup cut too high on my ankle. - Shirts $70. A few nice Truzzi left. Sak's Fifth, an extra 30% off.

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. I went to Sak's and their EG were an extra 30% off which is about $430 + tax. The only pair which they had that fit me were a capped oxford on the 202 last. It was a hard decision not to bite.

mussel

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. I went to Sak's and their EG were an extra 30% off which is about $430 + tax. The only pair which they had that fit me were a capped oxford on the 202 last. It was a hard decision not to bite.
Where are the on sale EG? I looked thru the whole sales rack (all sizes) and couldn't find any.

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I asked the sales guy if he had anymore EG on sale. He asked me my size and pulled 2 different sizes for me to try, a 9.5 E and 10. They weren't on display.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought 2 Davide Cenci ties the day of the Weston sale a few weeks ago. I'm wearing one today. Not sure who makes them -- it's the DC private label (is it Drakes?) -- but they are two of the best ties I own. $25 a piece -- I should have bought more.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.