• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NYC Restaurant Week 2011

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fobe46
Going to be in nyc for restaurant week. Anyone have recommendations on which restaurant I should try?

Thanks!

I recommend you don't try any during restaurant week. I think it's the worst time to ever try any restaurant.

vinouspleasure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
many of the restaurants will sell out. I would grab ducasse right now (I did). Might try nougatine and aureole. Sfield is right, it's not really the best time to try a restaurant but I've had some good meals during restaurant week, particularly if you're not there during peak hours.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
it's not a bad deal to grab 3 courses at lunch for $24 or 3 at dinner for $35. But keep in mind you will be getting a relatively basic meal from a separate menu made from ingredients intended to minimize cost. Enjoy the food, but for the love of god do not judge the quality of a restaurant after only having eaten off the restaurant week menu.

DutchMen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
I recommend you don't try any during restaurant week. I think it's the worst time to ever try any restaurant.

Well said.

changy

Reaction score
Estiatorio Milos is pretty good for restaurant week.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.