• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYC Prep on Bravo

KBW

Reaction score
How do we know the kid is gay...I thought his friend was just ******* with him to those girls???

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
I actually started to feel bad for that dude in episode 2 (not the douch with long hair) - yeah he's f-ed up, but I don't think its his fault.

also, cupcake chick, when a guy is dating another girl, that means you were not picked. Get over it.

and bitchy chick - if people said you had a bitchy demeanor at a "networking event", you should take that as a social clue to wisen up rather than get defensive and thus more prickly. Its a networking event, the last place you want to be perceived as a *****.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like how these kids are 16 and they're "networking." More like just trying to meet people over the age of 21 that can buy them beer.

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
This show is freaking outrageous but addicting at the same time. You cannot help but laugh at a bunch of drama queens spoiled brats. At the same time, it brings up fond memories of high school and how my life was nothing like this (#1 went to all-male prep school so it was one big frat and no drama #2 west coast is so much much more laid back and less snobby). The girl who has to get into Harvard remind me of half my high school classmates.

youalreadyknow

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the store PC goes to with a friend? His friend says "****" and PC gets mad at him. The store looks like it has some nice stuff and i'd like to check it out.

edit: ^^lol please someone has to know this

halogen84

Reaction score
PC goes to Calypso on Broome St. to buy his blazer. Sebastian went to Alife Rivington Club to buy Nikes.

Meursault-

Reaction score
That was a nice blazer. His jackets are very well tailored.

Sebastian_Flyte

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meursault-
That was a nice blazer. His jackets are very well tailored.

Yeah, the shirts and jackets on the guys are all quite nice. I wish I could "make little sketches of clothes I want to wear" and have a highly paid tailor make them for me, too
smile.gif

Reptilia

Reaction score
Originally Posted by halogen84
PC goes to Calypso on Broome St. to buy his blazer. Sebastian went to Alife Rivington Club to buy Nikes.

Calypso is a girls store no? From the website it looks as though it is.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics