• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYC hotels where visiting baseball teams stay?

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random Question....

Does anyone know what NYC hotels the visiting teams (vs Mets and Yankees) stay in?

My friend is a big Detroit Tigers fan and she just asked me where they stay when they play the Yankees. Does anyone have any idea?

My friend likes to sit out front and get the autographs, etc...

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
stalker2.jpg

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
S Roma stayed at the Hilton on 7th & 52nd(?) the one time they were in town. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but it was really cool seeing them in (sharp!) suits coming out to head over to the UN....

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know the Phillies stay at the Parker Meridien hotel in midtown. I ran into a couple of them while in line at the burger joint inside.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^strange that people that play in philly would have the good sense to stay there. presumable, a hojo's would be a step up from anything in that god-forsaken city

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Grand Hyatt is where I know most AL teams stay when visiting the Bronx

I work near that place, Rob.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not far from Grand Central...right across the street in fact...noice hotel that is...my uncle used to take his kids during the day to get autographs...they have tons...some funny stories too, one involves Chuck Knoblauch...before he was a d-bag Yankee.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stalker!!!

You guys are funny.

Nah... my-coworker (the Tigers fan) is an attractive female who likes to get autographs and her photos taken with the players. I believe her intentions are of the typical fan variety, as opposed to your more sinister interpretations.

Thanks for the help

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President

my-coworker (the Tigers fan) is an attractive female who likes to get autographs and her photos taken with the players.

She'll have no problem then...lil kids and pretty girls are the quickest way to an athlete, just not in that order

fredfred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been around the Grand Hyatt when some kids were hanging out waiting to get autographs. It's fun to see things that make you forget NYC and remember being a kid.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master Shake
I know the Phillies stay at the Parker Meridien hotel in midtown. I ran into a couple of them while in line at the burger joint inside.

Great burgers there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads