• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NYC: 18th St Loehmann's interesting items.

sashae

Reaction score
Just popped through the 18th/7th Loehmann's to see what was around, and they've just gotten in a big shipment of Lee Premiums, including euro 101B drys and a few washed 101Z's... all for $49. They also have a range of Levis dry Skinners and washed as well, but mostly in smaller sizes.

Nice for folks who want to experiment on a new pair of drys...

ang_kangkong

Reaction score
I was just there!

What he said. But the biggest size in the lee's was I think 33 in the waist, which will shrink. What's the 101 X line?

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ang_kangkong
I was just there!

What he said. But the biggest size in the lee's was I think 33 in the waist, which will shrink. What's the 101 X line?

Lee jeans are sanforized. They won't shrink.

weiyung

Reaction score
saw same collection at falls church, va lohemanns, but didn't see any with 34 length, all seemed to be 30/32 length with a variety of sizes

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.