1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT White Mountaineering Paisley-Patterned Cotton-Chambray Shirt 2+ FOLK plaid Shirt white navy 3

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by longwalker, Dec 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Hartford NWT, Size M, Grandad Collar and marine blue, great for summer nights and weekend. Retail $170, yours $60---$OLD
    • Blue linen shirt
    • Granddad collar, chest pocket, three quarter length placket
    • 100% linen

FOLK NWT , Size 3 or equivalently M, Fine Standard Shirt in Pale red with thin white stripe, dress up and down. Elegant shirt. wardorbe essential piece. Retail $200 yours $75---$70---$OLD

FOLK NWOT, Size 3, I might have the tag around, will include it if I can find it.
    Navy & off White paid, diagonal chest pocket, interesting design. $70

NWT White Mountaineering Paisley-Patterned Cotton-Chambray Shirt in Sz 2 or US M.

From Designer Mr. Yosuke Aizawa, was Junya 's assistant.
    Picked this up from Mr.Porter when it's half off, Retail $570. it's pretty expensive but All my White Mountaineering gears impress me very much and this is also a signature piece, from Fabric to Cut, really cool! Check out the pic, Paisley pattern and contrast panels!

Have some financial problems so I have to list this beauty for sale, expect a quick sale and the price is FIRM---$SOLD

Please add $5 for US shipping to order of any size.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.