1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT White Mountaineering Paisley-Patterned Cotton-Chambray Shirt 2+ FOLK plaid Shirt white navy 3

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by longwalker, Dec 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

Hartford NWT, Size M, Grandad Collar and marine blue, great for summer nights and weekend. Retail $170, yours $60---$OLD
    • Blue linen shirt
    • Granddad collar, chest pocket, three quarter length placket
    • 100% linen

FOLK NWT , Size 3 or equivalently M, Fine Standard Shirt in Pale red with thin white stripe, dress up and down. Elegant shirt. wardorbe essential piece. Retail $200 yours $75---$70---$OLD

FOLK NWOT, Size 3, I might have the tag around, will include it if I can find it.
    Navy & off White paid, diagonal chest pocket, interesting design. $70

NWT White Mountaineering Paisley-Patterned Cotton-Chambray Shirt in Sz 2 or US M.

From Designer Mr. Yosuke Aizawa, was Junya 's assistant.
    Picked this up from Mr.Porter when it's half off, Retail $570. it's pretty expensive but All my White Mountaineering gears impress me very much and this is also a signature piece, from Fabric to Cut, really cool! Check out the pic, Paisley pattern and contrast panels!

Have some financial problems so I have to list this beauty for sale, expect a quick sale and the price is FIRM---$SOLD

Please add $5 for US shipping to order of any size.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.