• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Tom Ford white dress shirts - sizes 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, & 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQhustler

Reaction score
I have some AMAZING brand new Tom Ford white dress & tuxedo shirts for sale. All are new with tags and have NO RED MARKINGS OR CUT TAGS !!

No matter how many shirts you buy, CONUS shipping is FREE and international shipping is only $15 extra.

1) TFS1 - cinch collar with french cuff - available in size 40 / 15.75

2) TFS2 - spread collar with french cuff - available in sizes 39 / 15.5 and 40 / 15.75

3) TFS3 - textured fabric, spread collar with french cuff - available in sizes 39 / 15.5 and 40 / 15.75

4) TFS4 - fringed placket with french cuff - available in size 39 / 15.5

5) TFS5 - tuxedo button down placket with spread collar and french cuffs - available in size 40 / 15.75

6) TFS6 - tuxedo shirt w/ stud closure on placket with spread collar and french cuffs - available in sizes (39 / 15.5), (40 / 15.75), (41 / 16), (42 / 16.5), (43 / 17), & (44 / 17.5)

Attachments

• 13.1.JPG
    13.1.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Jorgeezy

Reaction score

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are these darted or just cut slim?

GradSchooler

Reaction score
Any chance of you getting a TFS2 in 16.5?

Unregistered

Reaction score
How do they fit?

Holy crap, I want one. Or 2. maybe more.

Damn you.

SouthNarc

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got a TFS 2 from GQ and this is a REALLY nice shirt! Plus he was kind enough to ship it within an hour of me paying him, so it satisfied my need for immediate 'net gratification. It's the perfect shirt for the whole Tom Ford dark suit, no tie evening look.

Thanks GQhustler!:slayer:

Reaction score
Hello all,

does anyone know what GQHustler is doing? I payed for a shirt 2 weeks ago, have not been in contact since. He said he was very busy, which I am understanding to, but he has been online more than a couple of times since my payment, and he does not answer my messages asking for a status report.

He seems very legit, so I would hate to have to open a PayPal claim just because of a communication failure!

Thank you.
Kind regards
Jacob Mortensen

hjhr

Reaction score
How is the fit on these shirts? Is it regular or more slim?

MrSam

Reaction score
Extreme slim. Borrelli, Finamore etc size 38 / 39, TF 40 / 41

KenRose

Reaction score
Jacob, he's a good guy. Did you receive your shirt?

Hello all, 

does anyone know what GQHustler is doing? I payed for a shirt 2 weeks ago, have not been in contact since. He said he was very busy, which I am understanding to, but he has been online more than a couple of times since my payment, and he does not answer my messages asking for a status report. 

He seems very legit, so I would hate to have to open a PayPal claim just because of a communication failure!

Thank you.
Kind regards
Jacob Mortensen

Reaction score
He refunded me fully. He said he had shipped the shirt and that I could pay him when it got here, but I have yet to receive it. Awaiting promised tracking number.

josephb

Reaction score
Perfect shirt! great transaction with the seller.
I have some AMAZING brand new Tom Ford white dress & tuxedo shirts for sale. All are new with tags and have NO RED MARKINGS OR CUT TAGS !!
No matter how many shirts you buy, CONUS shipping is FREE and international shipping is only $15 extra.
1) TFS1 - cinch collar with french cuff - available in size 40 / 15.75

2) TFS2 - spread collar with french cuff - available in sizes 39 / 15.5 and 40 / 15.75

3) TFS3 - textured fabric, spread collar with french cuff - available in sizes 39 / 15.5 and 40 / 15.75

4) TFS4 - fringed placket with french cuff - available in size 39 / 15.5

5) TFS5 - tuxedo button down placket with spread collar and french cuffs - available in size 40 / 15.75

6) TFS6 - tuxedo shirt w/ stud closure on placket with spread collar and french cuffs - available in sizes (39 / 15.5), (40 / 15.75), (41 / 16), (42 / 16.5), (43 / 17), & (44 / 17.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads