1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Tom Ford Ties - REDUCED!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Voice of Reason, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voice of Reason

Voice of Reason Senior member

I have seven Tom Ford ties at $149 each (REDUCED TO $110). These are all new with tags. Authentic Tom Ford. They come in a variety of classic Tom Ford designs. Shipped to CONUS. All made in Italy

(1) Red plaid / geometric. (SOLD)
    This is a really nice nice red - - somewhat cranberry - - plaid / geometric design. It is just under 3.75 inches wide. I believe this is a seven fold tie based on the lack of a liner in the back and the way it is constructed. Seven folds are incredibly sought after and considerably more expensive. Again, I am not 100% certain if this is seven fold but I believe it is based on initial research. It does have that thicker / loftier premium feel.

(2) Brown Plaid (SOLD)
    This is a really nice brown and cream plaid / geometric design. The tie is 51% wool and 49% silk. The tie has an incredible thick luxurious feel. It is 3.25 inches wide.

(3) Purple Black Plaid
    Here is a gorgeous authentic Tom Ford tie. New with tags, in pristine / mint condition.
    This is a really nice purple and black plaid design. It is 3.25 inches wide. It is 53% silk and 47% wool. It has a really nice luxurious feel.

(4) Black and Silver Houndstooth / Zig-zag
    This is a really nice zig-zag design. It is not a true houndstooth, but very similar.
    I believe this is a seven fold tie based on the lack of a liner in the back. Again, I am not 100% certain if this is seven fold.

(5) Brown/Red Plaid
    This is a really nice brown and cream plaid / geometric design. The brown is a reddish brown / chestnut. It is 3.75 inches wide.
    Again, I believe this is a seven fold?

(6) Brown Geometric (SOLD)
    This is a really nice subtle geometric design. It is 3.5 inches wide.

(7) Black Stripe/Geometric/Plaid (SOLD)
    This is a really nice black striped/plaid / geometric design. The tie has an incredible thick luxurious feel. It is 3.75 inches wide.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Voice of Reason

4. Voice of Reason

5. Voice of Reason

6. Voice of Reason