1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT Tom Ford Ties - REDUCED!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Voice of Reason, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voice of Reason

Voice of Reason Senior member

I have seven Tom Ford ties at $149 each (REDUCED TO $110). These are all new with tags. Authentic Tom Ford. They come in a variety of classic Tom Ford designs. Shipped to CONUS. All made in Italy

(1) Red plaid / geometric. (SOLD)
    This is a really nice nice red - - somewhat cranberry - - plaid / geometric design. It is just under 3.75 inches wide. I believe this is a seven fold tie based on the lack of a liner in the back and the way it is constructed. Seven folds are incredibly sought after and considerably more expensive. Again, I am not 100% certain if this is seven fold but I believe it is based on initial research. It does have that thicker / loftier premium feel.

(2) Brown Plaid (SOLD)
    This is a really nice brown and cream plaid / geometric design. The tie is 51% wool and 49% silk. The tie has an incredible thick luxurious feel. It is 3.25 inches wide.

(3) Purple Black Plaid
    Here is a gorgeous authentic Tom Ford tie. New with tags, in pristine / mint condition.
    This is a really nice purple and black plaid design. It is 3.25 inches wide. It is 53% silk and 47% wool. It has a really nice luxurious feel.

(4) Black and Silver Houndstooth / Zig-zag
    This is a really nice zig-zag design. It is not a true houndstooth, but very similar.
    I believe this is a seven fold tie based on the lack of a liner in the back. Again, I am not 100% certain if this is seven fold.

(5) Brown/Red Plaid
    This is a really nice brown and cream plaid / geometric design. The brown is a reddish brown / chestnut. It is 3.75 inches wide.
    Again, I believe this is a seven fold?

(6) Brown Geometric (SOLD)
    This is a really nice subtle geometric design. It is 3.5 inches wide.

(7) Black Stripe/Geometric/Plaid (SOLD)
    This is a really nice black striped/plaid / geometric design. The tie has an incredible thick luxurious feel. It is 3.75 inches wide.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  2. razl

razl Senior member

1 person likes this.
  3. Voice of Reason

4. Voice of Reason

5. Voice of Reason

6. Voice of Reason