• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Tom Ford Suit

NWT Tom Ford Suit

cookiemonster

Reaction score
cookiemonster submitted a new classified:

NWT Tom Ford Suit - Tom Ford Suit NWT

I’m selling Tom Ford Shelton 100% Silk 40R (50R European) suit. It is a gorgeous work of art and is brand new with tags. It is cream coloured with a slight pinkish hue. I never get an occasion to wear it and don’t think I can pull it off anyway and so I’m selling it. The surgeon cuffs haven’t been placed and the pants haven’t been hemmed and it still has the tags on it.

$1600 including garment bag and shipping to Continental USA
+$30 for International
PayPal only
Read more about this classified...

cookiemonster

Reaction score
cookiemonster updated NWT Tom Ford Suit with a new update entry:

NWT - Tom Ford Suit **price reduction**

I’m selling a Tom Ford Shelton 100% Silk 40R (50R European) suit. It is a gorgeous work of art and is brand new with tags. It is cream coloured with a slight pinkish hue. I never get an occasion to wear it and don’t think I can pull it off anyway and so I’m selling it. The surgeon cuffs haven’t been placed and the pants haven’t been hemmed and it still has the tags on it.

**Price reduced: 1350 including garment bag
$50 shipping to continental US
$100 for International shipping
PayPal only
Read the rest of this update entry...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.