• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT: Tie Sale (Borrelli, Italo Ferretti, Oxxford, Tino Casmo)

pfr0g

Reaction score
I have some ties on consignment. Prices on most are firm but I can always see if they are willing to take less. If these move I will have access to more stock including some really nice 7-Fold Borrelli ties. Let me know if the prices are fair.

PICTURES will be up later tonight. If you want to put on on hold before the pictures please feel free to PM me.

Some great fall colors. All ties are brand new with tags. Shipping to the US is included in the prices below.

UPDATE SHIPPING IS NOW FREE. (Within the US using First Class Mail USPS)

All ties are from recent collections (no more then 2 seasons old)

Borrelli 7 Fold (Woven)
Base Color: Dark rust with navy micro-stripe
Pattern: Navy Blue dots with brown border
Great fall color tie
Retail: 185
$79.99 shipped
L 57 1/5
W 3 3/4

img0095tg3.jpg

img0096qw5.jpg

img0097rr8.jpg

Italo Ferretti:
$The maker of Brioni ties for many years including the current collection. They are top notch. All come with an extra tie slot on the back that has a hand sewn shirt button hole to keep your tie in place. The construction and silk on these ties is top notch.

img0082vn9.jpg

img0083jr2.jpg

2x Italo Ferretti Gold (Woven)
Base Color: Gold
Pattern: Small Navy dots and dark gold circles
Retail: $165
69.99 shipped

L 58 1/2
W 3 6/8

1x Italo Ferretti Navy (Woven)
Base: Navy
Pattern : Gold check pattern with alternating Dark Orange and Gold Circles
69.99 shipped

L 60
W 3 6/8

1x Italo Ferretti Blue/Brown (Printed)
Alternating Brown and Blue stripes, brown stripes have thin red tiny circle border resulting in a solid red border from a distance. the tie also has tiny pin dots in the fabric resulting in additional surface interest.
79.99 shipped

L 59 1/2
W 3 6/8

1x Pink Hand Pleated Tie
Sold pink tie
Base Color: Pink almost fuchsia
Pattern: Hand Pleats with solid silk for the tie knot
Note: There is slight sun fading on this tie, it is barley noticeable with the pleats. It is prices accordingly.
Retail: $395
$55 shipped

L 61
W 3 3/4

img0084jo6.jpg

img0089dp9.jpg

img0086gr4.jpg

img0085xl0.jpg

Tino Cosma
Don't know much about this brand but the ties have very nice construction on par with most of the top Italian tie makers.

img0092gi3.jpg

img0094ek2.jpg

1x Tino Cosma (Woven)
Luxury Edition Tie
Made from 8 Ply Silk
Base Color Black
Pattern: Black Cross Weave pattern with light blue and pink dots at the intersections.
Retail: 150
$59.99 shipped

L 56
W 3 3/4

1x Tino Casmo (Woven)
Great Fall Colors
Base: Dark Orange
Pattern: Brown and Burnt Orange stripe
My color descriptions on this tie are probably off. Wait for pictures on this one.
Retail: 110
49.99 shipped

L 58
W 3 3/4

1x Tino Casmo
Navy/Black/Hunter Green/Gold/Black/ stripes with thin baby blue border
Base is a navy blue
Very nice tie. There is a small snag/pull on on of the hunter green stripes that is barley noticeable
Retail: 110
39.99 shipped

L 59
W 3 1/2

Pull

img0102sf4.jpg

Oxxford

Both ties have the same design/pattern but in different colors. Both are great fall colors.

img0098dc4.jpg

img0099am6.jpg

img0101ed5.jpg

Slight Pull on Oxxford pictured below.

img0100fk4.jpg

1x Oxxford Brick Red
Base Brick
Pattern Woven vertical stripes on base with horizontal brunt orange and gold stripes
Note: There is a small pull that is barley visible. The cosigner was not willing to discount further for this pull because you can not notice it.
Retail: 145
59.99 shipped

L 58
W 4

1x Deep Burgundy
Base Deep Burgundy
Pattern Woven vertical stripes on base with horizontal gold and burgundy stripes
Retail: 145
SOLD
L 61
W 4

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that correct retail for the Pink a $395? Can you post a photo of it? I'm haveing a hard time picturing what it looks like in my head.

pfr0g

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Canuker
Is that correct retail for the Pink a $395? Can you post a photo of it? I'm haveing a hard time picturing what it looks like in my head.

Yes the retail is correct. It is a hand pleated tie made for formal wear.

As noted in the OP pictures will be up later tonight. The wife has my camera. Some have requested measurements, I will have to work on that as well.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice ties!

pfr0g

Reaction score
Pictures are up. If you are interested in a tie please let me know.

tanalasta

Reaction score
Are the photos of the Italo Ferretti taken in natural lighting or with flash photography? I'm trying to compare the colour of the tie with a very similar Italo Ferretti you had posted for sale previously in March this year.

I would be interested in the Navy if the colour is more on the lighter side of navy/royal blue shade compared to the Borelli 7-fold which is a true dark navy.

pfr0g

Reaction score
No flash was used when taking the pictures. I have the other IF tie at home and can take a side by side to compare. The Borrelli is more brown then blue so it is not a good comparison. I will take a picture with an Ivory backdrop that should help.

pfr0g

Reaction score
Bump. If you are interested in a tie make an offer the worst that can happen is the cosigner says no.

The Borrelli is a great fall tie really surprised a Borrelli 7 fold is not moving at this price. I have this tie myself and it is great.

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm interested in the Borrelli, would you be willing to ship to Canada? If so, how much would the shipping cost?

pfr0g

Reaction score
Sure Canada would be fine. PM me your address and we can work out the shipping costs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads