• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

NWT SuitSupply Trousers size 56/40

bsarosi

Reaction score
Pants are packed up and will be dropped off at USPS tomorrow.

They'll be shipped 2-Day Priority Mail so should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

USPS tracking number is: 9405809699938136605770

Billy love

Reaction score
Good evening —- I received the pants today. Unfortunately they both have small stains on them. I’m afraid I’ll need to return to you for refund.

Bill

Billy love

Reaction score
Hard to see in the photo but it was the first thing I saw when I pulled the pants from the box. I’ll put them in the mail tomorrow. I just can’t wear a light colored pair of pants with a stain.

D17308D5-D979-4085-9F4F-2E9B00558D1C.jpeg

bsarosi

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I can’t see any stain. You sure it’s not just the texture of the wool? And what about the gray pair? Do you have a photo of that with a stain?

Billy love

Reaction score
The stain appears to be an oil type stain. And honestly it’s not the fabric. Grey ones have the same but it’s harder to photo.

bsarosi

Reaction score
These are NWT and never been worn so I need to see photos of stains on the gray pair. Otherwise, I’m only willing to refund the beige pair.

Billy love

Reaction score
D5E0E6BD-BAD6-4EC3-B555-78130AEBA0E3.jpeg
Billy - pants are already in the mail back to you (attached tracking #receipt) I understand the pants have tags on them, the beige pair and the Grey pair have slight stains which I do not find acceptable. I do not think you deliberately failed to disclose, I’m sure you didn’t even see it, but I do. I contacted you as soon as I opened the package and discovered the issue. I returned the pants to you as soon as the post office opened. So, I assume you are a gentleman, as I am. The pants are on there way back to you, you should have them Friday. I do expect an immediate PayPal refund of $110. No hard feelings on my behalf. Just let me know how you want to proceed.

Have a Great Day

Bill

Billy love

Reaction score
Hello Billy Bash

Return package was delivered to you at 1:05 pm today. Please execute refund.

Thank You

Bill

bsarosi

Reaction score
I had a chance to look over both pairs of pants carefully and there are no stains to be found on either pair. I stopped by my dry cleaner this afternoon (hence why I was delayed in responding) and had them inspect both pairs of pants for stains and they found nothing. Additionally, I posted the photo you provided on another thread here on SF and asked for member input...several members responded that there is no stain in the photo. You can see the comments here after my post: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/...blems-questions.309281/page-2602#post-9626431

Essentially, it appears you bought the pants and didn't like them for whatever reason (didn't fit properly, didn't like the color, something was just off, whatever). And instead of providing that reason for why you wanted to return them and seeing if I was amenable to a return, you stated that they had stains on them yet the photo provided didn't show any stains (I couldn't spot any nor could other SF members); you wouldn't provide a photo of the gray pants with stains when asked; and you didn't even mark where the supposed stains were on the pants when you sent them back.

You have zero feedback as a buyer/seller whereas I have 100% positive feedback on SF (as well as eBay for that matter). I feel you wasted my time and money in this transaction and used an excuse to get your money back because no one else confirms the flaws you believe exist. I really should require you to pay me $10 to ship both pairs back to you and let you decide what to do with them. But that wouldn't be gentlemanly. I’m inclined to offer a $55 refund to you for the beige pair of pants only since I said I would in our discussion above and I stay true to my word. But I’ll go a step further and offer you a refund of $100 (less $10 for the shipping cost I had to incur).

I'm not a retail store with an open return policy. In the future, if you’re worried about being able to return a purchase from a SF member, my advice is to ask the seller before you buy, what, if any, their return policy is. Many sellers on SF don’t have a return policy but they will provide ample information about the item to ensure you have as much information as you need to make an informed purchase.

I bought these pants from SuitSupply Outlet without the ability to return them and they were too snug when I tried them on. So, I offered them, at a loss, to interested buyers on SF and you purchased them. If they didn't fit you properly even after I provided measurements, or you didn't like the color, that falls on you. But to try and say that a never worn, NWT pair of pants has stains when evidence is to the contrary is certainly not gentlemanly in any way.

I will issue the $100 refund via PayPal as soon as I receive confirmation from you.

Billy love

Reaction score
Billy - the pants have what I believe to be stains. I’m not sure what else to say about your reply. Please refund my purchase $100 is fine the other $10 will cover your shipping to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads