1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Stephan Schneider G2 wool/mohair gray melange Cardigan FW15

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by airportlobby, Jan 8, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

This was gifted to me in size 6, but I need a size smaller, just looking to sell it to buy the right size. Current season, boxy fit, lovely fabric, 60% wool, 25% mohair, and 15% nylon in grey melange. Pockets, made in Belgium. $190 shipped in the USA. If anyone would like to trade for a 5, that would be even better. Photo taken from the Cruvoir website but mine is new and unworn. Retail $465 and worth it.

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/g2-cardigan-in-grey-melange-wool-mohair-mix.html

Attached Files:

2. deanandrewj

deanandrewj New Member

How does this fit? I'm also between buying a 5 on sale or checking this out in a 6. I've never tried on a Schneider piece. I'm generally a M/L in mainstream brand and have broader shoulders.

3. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

It fits fairly large. I guess it's meant to be loose. I'm usually a 6 in SS shirts. I'm a 40L, 16/35, and decided that this was too big for me. (The person who gifted it to me thought it worked for me, fwiw.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.