• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Sartoria Partenopea sportcoat, 100% linen 42R (52EU)

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am selling another Sartoria Partenopea spring/summer sportcoat. This one is made of a beautiful baby blue herringone 100% linen, size 52 EU, which would normally be a 42R, but it measures closer to a 40R.

In case you missed my previous heaping of praise on Sartoria Partenopea, they are an Italian maker on par with Brioni, possibly equal to Kiton. I defer to more expert judges of skilled handwork to differentiate between these exceptional lines. Sartoria Partenopea is still a bit of a secret here, as they aren't carried in many stores. Their best garments, which include this coat (they do have a cheaper line) are "strictly handsewn." See the pictures of the making of a Sartoria Partenopea jacket below. They claim to be "the best example of the great Neapolitan handmade tradition." I don't know if they are the best, but they are certainly phenomenal.

Details
Single breasted
Three-roll-two button front
Two double-besomed flap pockets
Barchetta breast pocket
Side vents (basted closed)
Full canvas construction
100% linen
Lining 50% bemberg, 50% viscose
Unfinished sleeves, buttons included, ready for your tailor to add working buttonholes

Measurements
Shoulder: 18"
Chest: 43"
Waist: 40"
Length: 31"
Sleeve: 25"

This is really a beautiful jacket, and it's killing me that I can't find any of these in my size. The MSRP as marked on the resellers tag as $1050, which itself would be a good price. I'm selling it for $400, including free UPS ground shipping in the US. I can ship internationally but will add the cost onto the total. PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

A Sartoria Partenopea jacket being made:

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
If you get any SP that are marked 50C let me know.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous and a bargain. Someone should buy this...

Fabro

Reaction score
Someone here does need to own this. I bought the Sartoria Partenopea suit Chorse had on Andy last month and it's amazing. Great subtle handwork and gorgeous hand to the fabric. And Chorse was really great to work with.

I'd buy this if I had the cash (ok, I could get over this somehow) and fit the shoulders (this one's not negotiable).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.