1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT Robert Geller Black Wool Andreas Jacket (Size 38).

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Sherman90, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherman90

Sherman90 Senior member

Understated. Gorgeous. Luxuriant.

Beautifully textured black wool. Very subtle design. Beautiful cut. Surprisingly warm.

Made in Japan.

I purchased this new, locally, just a couple of weeks ago in a size 38 (the last one left). I wore it for a total of two hours before resigning to the fact that it was a size too small. Fortunately, Mr. Teger posted his own jacket in a size 40 yesterday, and I copped immediately. That's how great I think this jacket is.

I stole Teger's photos. You can also learn more about the jacket here, although I don't think the photos capture how rich the black is or how understated the coat looks.

$199 shipped CONUS/CANADA. Paypal gift or add 4%.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.