• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT RL Black Label herringbone jacket & glen plaid suit

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm on vacation next week, so didn't buy any new stock this week and my last two current items are now on eBay.

Thank you to everyone who's bought from me since I started selling a few months ago - it's been a pleasure dealing with you all! And I hope you're all happy with your purchases as well.

Never fear, more new stock will arrive after a brief hiatus of a couple of weeks.
smile.gif

1) 40L RL Black Label herringbone jacket NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $299!

Magnificently soft and luxurious herringbone jacket from the modern, slim Black Label line. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Asking just $299 (retail value approx $1500) for this hard-to-find size.

Style Details

- 2 buttons
- peak lapels
- flap pockets
- double rear vents

Measurements

- tagged 40L
- shoulder-shoulder: 19"
- chest circumference: 44"
- crown-cuff: 26.5" (+0.5")
- length: 32

2) 42R RL Black Label anthracite grey glen plaid suit - RELISTED ON EBAY, starting at just $499

See eBay listing for full details

Measurements

- tagged 42R
- shoulder-shoulder: 19.25"
- chest circumference: 45.5"
- crown-cuff: 25.5" (+0.5")
- length: 30.5"
- trouser waist: 35.5" (+1.5")

Happy shopping!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mid-week bump.

Also, I'll be on vacation 18-22 Nov, so won't be able to send items purchased during that period until the 23rd. Apologies for any inconvenience and happy bidding!

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damnit. If that herringbone jacket were a size 40r, 41r, 40s or 42 short I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

The herringbone jacket I bought from new and lingwood just isn't working out for me, i think the chest might be too big or the jacket just looks bad on me; need to replace it asap.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah, sorry about that Foxx - I'm not going to get any new stock for at least about 10 days, so no chance of your size until then.

I guess someone else gets to snap this one up instead!
smile.gif

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Auctions end tomorrow! Happy Bidding!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads