• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

NWT Recent ISAIA Napoli EU48R US38R Double breasted Solid Navy Suit RRP: $4150

Ender1990

Reaction score
Ender1990 submitted a new classified:

NWT Recent ISAIA Napoli EU48R US38R Double breasted Solid Navy Suit RRP: $4150 - NWT Recent ISAIA Napoli EU48R US38R Double breasted Solid Navy Suit RRP: $4150

For your consideration, a new with tags double breasted suit from ISAIA Napoli from its famed 2017 collection. True wardrobe staple, solid navy blue, double breasted in a fantastic athletic cut. Super 140s wool used. Size Eu 48R Drop 7 Us 38 R Drop 7.

Features:

• New with tags
  • Full canvass
  • Horn buttons
  • Kissing buttons
  • Minimal shoulder padding
  • Double breasted cut
  • Dual vents
  • Athletic cut
Measurements:

• Shoulder width: 44cm,
  • Sleeve length...
Read more about this resource...

Francisco

Reaction score
Hi there, I am interested to buy this Isaia suit. Kindly check on tracking delivery to China. Thank you.

Ender1990

Reaction score
Hi there, I am interested to buy this Isaia suit. Kindly check on tracking delivery to China. Thank you.
Hello, I have seen your message about the ISAIA suit. The shipping cost would be USD 40, however, pleas be advised that due to the current situation with the corona virus, the Chinese postal authorities are disinfecting the package which means that there are sever delays in shipping and handling. Please let me know if you have any questions. Daniel

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.