• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Purple Label Suits

ranchsooner

Reaction score
The good news is, my Polo outlet recieved some PL suits. The bad news is they have gone from $300 to $600. The powers that be must have realized how much they are selling for on ebay and raised the price. Anyway, they are still a good deal considering I paid $950 in Aug for one like I am selling. I am selling these for $615 shipped to the US and Canada. I was able to use a 15% off coupon to offset the cost if anyone is doing the math.

44L 2B Peak Lapel Navy Pinstripe with flat front trousers with metal side tabs
Attachment 1828Attachment 1829
Measurements:
Chest 46
Shoulder 19 5/8
Coat Waist 43
Length(Top of the collar )33 1/8 (This could possible work for a Regular also)
Pant waist 39
Sleeve 26 1/4
The fabric is a 150's. There is no ticket pocket. Side vents. Retail $3495

46 R 3B Navy Pinstripe with pleated trousers with metal side tabs
Attachment 1831Attachment 1834
Chest 48
Shoulder 20 1/5
Coat Waist 45 1/2
Length(Top of the collar) 32 3/4
Sleeve 25 1/2
Pant Waist 40 1/2
99% wool 1% cashmere. Ticket Pocket, side vents. Retail $3495

I will post the other suit on a different thread since I am not technically savy enough to put all pics on 1 thread. Please PM if you have any questions or need more info/pics

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you entertaining offers?

ranchsooner

Reaction score
I could take $20 off which I did for the other buyer, but thats it. Very very thin margin on these.

Originally Posted by gdl203
Are you entertaining offers?

ranchsooner

Reaction score
44L is now sold. 46 R is up on ebay. If anyone is interested, you may PM through here instead of ebay

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite style of coat for winter? Choose up to 3

• Peacoat

• Great coat

• Trench

• Mac

• Chesterfield

• Duffle coat

• Topcoat

• Shearling

• Balmacaan

• Parka