• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Purple Label Suit Part 2 and Polo shoes

ranchsooner

Reaction score
46 R 2B Black/white plaid with flat front trousers with metal side tab
Attachment 1835Attachment 1836Attachment 1837
Measurements:
Chest 48
Shoulder 20 5/8
Coat Waist 46
Sleeve 24 3/4
Length (Top of collar) 32 1/2
Pant Waist 41
70 % cashmere 30% silk. Ticket pocket with side vents. Retail 3995
$615 shipped

Pleae PM with any questions or if you need more info/pics

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This suit is off the charts
bounce2.gif
Very British. A man who wears pink is a confident man! I'm actually happy it's not a 40R as I am currently broke and would hate to not be able to buy it.

ranchsooner

Reaction score
Alright, this suit is back on the market. Sold it to a member who discovered a small tear on the coat that I did not see so I took it back. I took it back to the Polo outlet and got a 50% damage credit so I can sell it for $350 shipped which is less than a sportcoat would cost. The tear is 1 3/4 inches inside the right side vent and is 4 inches from the bottom of the coat. It is 3/4 inch long. If the vents sit properly, then you would never see it if you chose not to repair. If you have any questions or need another pic, let me know. And Ravi, once again, sorry for missing that.

Suittear.jpg

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's up with the shoes? Size, price...?

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ranchsooner
Ravi, once again, sorry for missing that.

You don't ever need to give me an apology, I trust you.

This suit is nicer in reality than in the pictures, the jacket is

awesome. If someone could stitch the portion closed you

will never notice it, and I thought it would be a killer

sportcoat with a nice pair of jeans.

andyw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rssmsvc
You don't ever need to give me an apology, I trust you.

This suit is nicer in reality than in the pictures, the jacket is

awesome. If someone could stitch the portion closed you

will never notice it, and I thought it would be a killer

sportcoat with a nice pair of jeans.

Try Alice Zotta, master Reweaver
2 West 45th Street, Suite 1701
NY, NY
212 840-7657

I've had her repair garment tears in fine gabardine and cashmere. She is old world.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That could easily be fixed. Just put an iron on patch behind it and nobody would notice with that pattern or you could get it rewoven. I don't know how you find such great stuff at the outlet you go to, I have only ever found one or two things of interest to me at the outlet near me. It's a good thing that suit isn't my size or I'd be tempted to buy it.

Alright, this suit is back on the market. Sold it to a member who discovered a small tear on the coat that I did not see so I took it back. I took it back to the Polo outlet and got a 50% damage credit so I can sell it for $350 shipped which is less than a sportcoat would cost. The tear is 1 3/4 inches inside the right side vent and is 4 inches from the bottom of the coat. It is 3/4 inch long. If the vents sit properly, then you would never see it if you chose not to repair. If you have any questions or need another pic, let me know. And Ravi, once again, sorry for missing that.

Suittear.jpg

speedskater

Reaction score

Suittear.jpg

I'm interested in the suit. I sent an email via the board. Let me know what next steps should be. thanks!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm on the wagon that this is an awesome suit for an amazing price.

too bad it's not a size 38
frown.gif

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
received the suit, unfortunately, didn't fit me as well as I hoped, I am putting it back on the sales forum ...... asking for what I paid for $350, however, I am open to offers

Featured Sponsor

What is the most important handwork to have on a shirt?

• Hand attached collar

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Handsewn button holes

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Hand finish on yolk and shoulders

Votes: 20 37.7%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enrique jr