1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

NWT PRL Red 100% Cashmere Half-Zip, Size Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by WFU_guy, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WFU_guy

WFU_guy Well-Known Member

Bought this a couple months ago at the Charlotte Polo Ralph Lauren retail store...thought it will fit me this upcoming fall, but now that I bulked up it is way too small.

This color is a staple red, it is often called Polo Red on the Ralph Lauren ecommerce site. It is made from 100% Italian yarn cashmere. Size Small. Retails for $425.00. Unlike the other current blue label cashmere pieces, this one is still made extremely thick and durable, not like the jersey v-neck sweaters.

Leather zip tab with Polo written on it, with suede lining. As this is a higher-end blue label piece, there is no Polo horse logo on it.

Never worn, and in perfect condition. Will be a perfect piece for the upcoming F/W season.

$125 --> $110 --> $100.00 --> $95.00 --> $90.00, LAST drop

SHIPPED CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.