• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT PRL Ralph Lauren Blue Label 40R Muted Black SC, Valentino ROMA 44L/46L Charcoal Wool-Cashmere Tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Excellent Super 100s Wool 1-button Single-Breasted PAL ZILERI SC/Dinner Jacket in size 48 (tagged size) - fits 38R normal or slim 40R . Made in Italy. The way the lapel is folded could easily convert this to a 2 button SC. Color is Brown with Muted Windowpane. No Vent, fabric super 100s Fratelli Tallia Di Delfino, non-working 3-button cuffs. Inside pocket button is coming loose but still attached.

Asking $69 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offers welcome, worst is that i say no thank you.

Measurements (AAAC method)
Chest 20.75"
Shoulder 18"
Waist 21.5"
Sleeve 24.5"
Length (from bottom of collar) 30.25"

pal1.png

pal2.png

pal4.png

pal4.png

pal5h.png

New With Tags 100% Wool 3-button Single-Breasted POLO RALPH LAUREN (Ralph Lauren Blue Label) Muted Black (subtle Pinstripe) SC. Made in Italy. Mint condition. 100% Extra Virgin Wool. Center-vented, non-working 4-button cuffs with basting stitches still on sleeves and shoulders. Tagged size 40 L - drop 6, but fits like a 38R normal or slim 40R, please see the measurements below.

Retail on this is $1295. My price is $329 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offers welcome, worst is that i say no thank you.

Chest 20.25"
Shoulder 18"
Waist 19.25"
Sleeve 25.5"
Length (from bottom of collar) 30"

prl.png

prl2.png

prl3.png

prl4.png

Like-New Super 120s Wool 3-button Single-Breasted staple Grey CORNELIANI SC in size 50 drop 7 - 40R (tagged size) . Made in Italy. Color is staple Grey, definitely could be match with a suit pants. Worn once, still in mint condition, inside label shows no fades, never been dry cleaned. No Vent, fabric super 120s Extrafine Merino Wool, non-working 4-button cuffs. Left arm is missing one button and has one broken button. Missing inside pocket button.

Asking $150 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offers welcome, worst is that i say no thank you.

Chest 21.75"
Shoulder 18.75"
Sleeve 24 3/8"
Length (from bottom of collar) 31.25"

corii1.png

corii2.png

corii3.png

corii4.png

New Without Tags 100% Worsted Wool 3-button Single-Breasted BROOKS BROTHERS 1818 Midnight Navy SC in size 42R normal or slim 44R. Made in USA. Mint condition. No vent, non-working 4-button cuffs with pockets closures are still mostly sewn shut (except chest pocket). No tagged size label found, please go with measurements. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this is the Milano fit (their 1818 line).

Retail on this is $598 + tax. My price is $189 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offers welcome, worst is that i say no thank you.

Chest 22.5"
Shoulder 19.25"
Waist 21.5"
Sleeve 25 3/8"
Length (from bottom of collar) 32 7/8"

bb2r.png

bb1w.png

bb3l.png

bb4ue.png

100% Worsted Wool 2-button Single-Breasted HICKEY FREEMAN for Nordstrom Midnight Navy Pinstripe suit in size 42R (tagged size), but please check measurements. . Jacket appears to have not been dried clean, tag label shows no sign of fades and pants in excellent condition. Center Vent, , fabric the super 130s Loro Piana, non-working 4-button cuffs with pockets closures are still mostly sewn shut (except chest pocket).

Retails on this is $1800 + tax . My price is $175 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offers welcome, worst is that i say no thank you.

Measurements:
jacket- p2p 22", shoulder 19", length from BOC 31.25", sleeve 25.25"
pants are pleated and cuffed - waist 18.25", leg opening 9.75, inseam 31.25" with 1.75" cuff.

Disclosures: jacket - two slight discolorations on the neck and on the left chest, should come out with spot cleaning, pants - a few slight discoloration below the back right pocket, some above both knees. These spots are about dime (10 cent) size, but could come out with spot cleaning.

hff1.png

hff2.png

hff8.png

hff7p.png

hff4.png

hff6.png
one spot on back of neck
hff5.png
one spot on left chest
below are spots on pants
hff9.png

hff10.png

Like-New Super 120s Wool 3-button Single-Breasted CORNELIANI SC in size 52 drop 7 - 42R (tagged size) . Made in Italy. Color is Grey with a hint of Brown. Worn once, still in mint condition, inside label shows no fades, never been dry cleaned. No Vent, fabric super 120s Extrafine Merino Wool, non-working 4-button cuffs. One small very faint fabric discoloration on the back of the neck/left shoulder (shown above the dime) that I almost did not notice, definitely are not visible if standing more than 3 feet away.

Asking $150 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offers welcome, worst is that i say no thank you.

Chest 22 3/8"
Shoulder 19 1/8"
Waist 21.5"
Sleeve 25.5"
Length (from bottom of collar) 31 1/8"

cori1.png

cori2.png

cori3.png

cori4.png

cori5.png
small faint discoloration above the dime

NWT 90% Wool, 10 % Cashmere 3-button VALENTINO ROMA Tweed SC. Made in Italy. Mint condition. Side-vented, non-working 4-button cuffs. Tagged a 56e - 46, but please see the below measurements. Only flaw on the jacket is one small white spot (fabric discoloration) in the bottom right of the SC (pictured), but hardly noticeable from far unless through careful inspection.

Retail on this is over $1K. My price is $299 ---> $149 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offer welcomed.

Chest - 23.75"
Waist - 22.25"
Shoulder: 20.5"
bottom of collar to bottom of coat - 32"
Sleeve length - 26.5"

95273737.png

85354682.jpg

58624042.jpg

13248236.jpg

78746371.jpg

Excellent 100% Wool 2-button Single-Breasted staple Navy BRIONI Roma SC in size 56 - 46R (tagged size) . Made in Italy. Color is staple Navy. Side Vent, non-working 4-button cuffs. Right arms only have 3 buttons and left arms only have 2 buttons left. Both front buttons are missing which left two small holes behind, but once the replacement buttons are there, they are not seen. Also, two small non-see-through hole, one above left chest and one to the right of the buttons, shown next to the dimes.

Retails $4800, asking $248 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offers welcome, worst is that i say no thank you.

Chest 22 5/8"
Shoulder 19.75"
Sleeve 25.5"
Length (from bottom of collar) 30.25"

brioni3.png

brioni1.png

brioni2.png

brioni5.png

brioni4.png

brioni6.png

100% Wool 2-button Navy Pinstripes CANALI PROPOSTA Suit. Made in Italy. Fabric super 120s Pure Lana Vergine Woolmark. Color is Navy Pinstripes (2 colors stripes, see last photo for close up pic). Excellent condition. Side-vented, non-working 3-button cuffs with pockets closures are still sewn shut (except chest pocket). Both armholes appear to be redone, might need a job done again to ensure closure (see pic of the left armhole). Tagged a 56 - 46, but please see the below measurements.

Retails $1495 + tax. My price is $175 + shipping + Paypal fee (unless Personal Gift). International shipping please inquire. Offer welcomed.

jacket- p2p 24.25", shoulder 20 5/8", length from BOC 32", sleeve 25"
pants are pleated and cuffed - waist 20.5", leg opening 9.5, inseam 30 5/8" with 1 5/8" cuff.

cp1w.png

cp2l.png

cp3.png

cp4.png

Attachments

• PRL.png
    PRL.png
    5 MB · Views: 8
  • V1.png
    V1.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 7
  • BB 2.png
    BB 2.png
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • HFF 1.png
    HFF 1.png
    5 MB · Views: 3
  • CP 1.png
    CP 1.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
  • Cor I 1.png
    Cor I 1.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 5
  • Brioni 1.png
    Brioni 1.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
price drop

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drop, this SC is almost at 90% off retail price already, someone takes this off my hands :slayer:

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just added a 40L PRL Made-in-Italy Blue Label Muted Black Sport Coat, measurement coming later

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Measurements posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads