• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Polo RL 100% Cashmere Smooth Jersey Knit V-Neck Sweater, Lemon Drop, Size S

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale I have an exceptionally soft and light Polo Ralph Lauren smooth Jersey knit v-neck sweater in a size Small. Made from first rate quality Italian yarn 100% cashmere, with ribbed cuffs and hem, in a Spring colour described as "Lemon Drop" on the tag. The collar and cuffs are hand finished on these sweaters, making them very good value at the price point IMO. Quite lightweight, so good for this time of year.

Full retail on this is £325, or approx. $520.

I wasn't able to get this at the US outlet price level. However you can content yourself in the knowledge that this hasn't been through the hands of hundreds of people in a Polo outlet store and is in perfect NWT condition with no pilling or flaws. In addition I do not add PayPal fees to my price. The tag includes some spare yarn should you need to make a professional repair at some point.

Asking price is $170 -> $160 -> SOLD shipped CONUS or the EU

Measurements
  • Shoulder 15 5/8"
  • P2P 20"
  • Sleeve 25 3/8"
  • Total length 26" (measured down back)

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor