1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Navy Blazer (Made by Corneliani) size 37 R - a staple piece in rare size

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by A Guy from Shanghai, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Guy from Shanghai

A Guy from Shanghai Senior member

Price includes shipping within domestic US. Canada/Overseas will be more at my cost. Brand new with tag in perfect condition. Model: POLO IV. Made in Italy by Corneliani Color: Solid Navy. Material: 100% wool. SB3B beautifully rolled to 2.5. Dual vents. Minimal shoulder padding. High armhole. Ticket pocket. Fully lined. Brass buttons. Size 37R. - A very rare size. I am still on the fence about selling this coat. It's a true staple for each and every gentleman. So if I don't sell this at my asking price, I will just keep it. :) Measurements: (approximately) Shoulder: 17.75" (straight across the back from shoulder seam to shoulder seam) Chest: 19.75"-20" (pit to pit) Length: 30" (from bottom of the collar) Sleeve Length: 24.5" (at least 1" material tucked underneath) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  2. Superfluous

Superfluous Senior member

Very cool. if it were a bit longer I'd probably buy it.

3. cioni2k

cioni2k Senior member

Gorgeous. Definitely my exact size (save for maybe sleeve length). Would totally pick up if I didn't just snag a Sportcoat the other day on FS. GL!

4. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

5. DerekS

DerekS Senior member

gah. wish that were a 2 button. :fu:

6. Superfluous

How is this not sold yet?

7. DerekS

DerekS Senior member

the extra button. if not, it would be on its way to nashville. ;)

8. cioni2k

cioni2k Senior member

I kinda dig the extra button. Its got a perfect roll on the lapel. With the slim silhouette it looks great! I wish I didnt buy so much shit in the past month.

9. Superfluous

Yup, three roll two is very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.