• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Polo, Canali, PL suits and sportcoats, including a hot PL 3-piece

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
PRICE REDUCTIONS. Snag 'em now before they hit eBay. Everything is NWT. Polo windowpane sportcoat: Polo IV model, wool/alpaca, double vented, built like iron. Made in Italy. Available in sizes 40R SOLD! and 42R. Price: $225 shipped.
polowindowjan.jpg
Approximate measurements: 42R: Chest 45 | shoulder 19.25| sleeve 25.5 | length from bottom of collar 31 ---- Canali sportcoat: Tough to photograph, but has a very nice sheen in person. Blend of gold, blue and brown in silk and wool. No vent. Tagged "58" but the measurements suggest more of a 46L. Price: $225 shipped.
canalijan.jpg
Approximate measurements: Chest 49 | shoulder 20.25 | sleeve 26.5 | length from bottom of collar: 33 ---- PM if interested. Quoted shipping prices are to the continental U.S. I'd be willing to ship to most countries overseas, but I'll have to get you a shipping estimate. When making payment, please include your SF screenname, the item you're ordering and the size. That will help me keep everything straight. Thanks for looking. .

NOLA1

Reaction score
are those leather jackets still available?

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dammit, that PL is awesome...too bad I'm a 44L
frown.gif

obiwan

Reaction score
If you see a SB PL in a 48L I'll take it!

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Josh,
Why no love for 44R people? (Joking ;-) )
Seriously, it would be great if that stuff were in my size, but it's probably just as well for my wallet that it's not.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Journeyman
Josh,
Seriously, it would be great if that stuff were in my size, but it's probably just as well for my wallet that it's not.

+1

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The RLPL 3-piece rocks. Instant classic.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Reaction score
Someone buy those trousers! I just got mine and they're fantastic--perfectly slim fitting and a beautiful weight to the fabric.

Henry Boogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio
Someone buy those trousers! I just got mine and they're fantastic--perfectly slim fitting and a beautiful weight to the fabric.

How true to size are they? I am more like a true 35, which means I often fit 36's well....

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got married in September in that very same RLPL 3-piece suit. Well, not the very same, you know what I mean
smile.gif

I wore it with J&M Handmades wingtips, a T&A shirt in white with Tiffany's silver cufflinks with mine and my wife's initials on them, and a red kiton tie.

An absolute classic suit.
worship.gif

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOLA1
are those leather jackets still available?

The large is still available. The medium is spoken for, though I might scrounge up another if anyone wants one.

Originally Posted by Journeyman

If I could find it, I'd sell it to you.
laugh.gif
Maybe next go-round.

Originally Posted by Henry Boogers
How true to size are they? I am more like a true 35, which means I often fit 36's well....

I'll try to take a waist measurement for you later tonight.

Henry Boogers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
confused.gif
Originally Posted by Gaius Pompeius Trimalchio
I'm a true 36 and they're a little snug in the waist, so I think they would fit well on a 35.

Damn you. I'll take 'em...EDIT....no belt loops.....this is unfamiliar territroy for me...so to ask a stupid question, would it be perfectly acceptable to use only the side tabs (no suspenders or belt) in a business casual environment (sans jacket). Me thinks that is the purpose of side tabs, but in my small town business environment it's a damn miracle if someone wears a belt that matches the shoes and shoes that weren't designed for going out back to feed the hogs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads