1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Paul Stuart Wool Ties

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by johnnynorman3, Jun 24, 2005.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

A friendly forum member sold these to me right after the PS sale. I suppose they just aren't my cup of tea, even though they are really unique. Don't really feel like posting pics, since interested parties probably know what they look like. Anyways, I have a medium blue and a grass green. I'll ship the pair to you for $25.

Initially there was some confusion about whether they were cashmere or wool. I'm not sure, but I'd say they are most likely wool.

PM me if interested.

2. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

I purchased these ties from JN3 and they arrived today. The transaction was smooth and the ties are in great shape. I know johnny sells on here from time to time and just wanted to throw in some positive feedback for those who may want to buy something from him in the future.

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

three cheers for JN.

4. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Thank you for the kind words. Both Z and AlanC are great buyers. I probably won't be selling that much in the near future, but you never know.

5. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Oh, I fully expect to see the EG Inverness listed here in a few weeks once your wife finds out about them. Â [​IMG]