1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Pants for fall by Arnold Brant and Cinque

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by EL72, Aug 23, 2006.

1. EL72

EL72 Distinguished Member

Here are two great pairs of trousers for the upcoming fall/winter season. They are both flat front.

Arnold Brant is a beige/tan color and marked size 31 but measures more to a size 33". There is no fabric tag but it's a flannel weight blend of 97-98% wool and 2-3% spandex if I remember correctly from the pair I bought for myself (which I wore all the time last winter). They are made in Italy, have front off-seam pockets and back flap pockets, nice pick stitching along the fly, pockets and side seams and have a 35" unhemmed inseam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cinque pants are a very cool black and white tweedy herringbone pattern and marked size 48 and correctly measure to a 32" waist. Fabric is 65% wool, 11% silk, 11% nylon, 11% polyester and 2% spandex. They are made in Germany and are factory hemmed with tailor tape (at 32.5" inseam with perhaps 1" to let out). Off-seam front pockets and two besom back pockets.

They are both very nice pants that would look great with a sports coat or for going out at night (especially the Cinque). Retail on the Brant is $250 and Cinque is $200. I never wore them or had them tailored. Asking $60 each with shipping or take them both for $100!! PM or email me for paypal details.

2. EL72

Cinque pants sold. Arnold Brant still available.

3. EL72

$50 including shipping in North America for the Arnold Brant pants. Let's make a deal if you're interested in another one of my items.

4. EL72

Last price drop to $40 including shipping before I list them on eBay or give them to my brother. Great price for these NWT $200+ pants!!

5. kali77

kali77 Senior Member

Nice pants at a good price.

6. LegB4Wicket

LegB4Wicket Well-Known Member