• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWT Pantherella for RJ Socks + Ties (H&B, Roda knit, RLBL) + NIB Duchamp wallet+socks

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of great stuff here for sale. All prices include shipping in North America (overseas extra, but not much for small items). I always offer discounts on multiple purchases. PM or email me for paypal info. Thanks
smile.gif

1. Every man should own a classic black/white glenplaid tie (I have three different ones myself) and this is a fine specimen from Ralph Lauren. Handmade in Italy, excellent and hefty silk ties a great knot. Brand new but I removed the price tags. Never worn and in flawless condition. SOLD

2. Awesome NWT Holliday and Brown tie. Printed silk in a very nice blue with brown floral and small orange dot pattern and measuring 3.25" wide. I bought it from dr. no a few weeks ago for $60 and I've just bought too many ties lately including more H&B so this one is SOLD...

3. Great NWT Roda square-end silk knit tie. You too can look like iammatt now!
smile.gif
Color is pink with cream stripes. A great tie for summer. Has a reinforced neckband...SOLD

4a. Lot of two brand new Richard James socks in cotton lisle (made in England by Pantherella). Great socks for spring and summer. Retail is $35 each pair and I am offering two pairs for only $30 with shipping! Blue and white stripes and white with dark navy stripes: SOLD

4b. Blue and white stripes and cream with lime toe, acqua heel and yellow top: SOLD

4c. Pantherella cotton socks but simply branded "Fine English Socks". These are pink with black and white stripes. Will go great with the Roda tie. SOLD

5. Duchamp 100% wool socks made in Italy. Purple with lavender top and lilac heel and toe. Very soft wool and great quality.

6. NIB Duchamp London wallet. Very cool purple color and excellent leather quality. Has eight slots for cards and space for bills. Comes brand new in Duchamp box. SOLD

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
color coordinated sales
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
pm sent

jefferson

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Retail for $40 and offered for $20 with shipping (or ONLY $10 if you buy the purple Duchamp wallet below).

My God. I thought my color-coordinated outfits were overboard. I would be speechless at the feet of someone who coordinates socks and wallet.
worship.gif

I would like to put a bid in on those socks, but I would feel guilty for breaking up the wallet pairing as I am still unable to rock a purple wallet!

flashkobalt

Reaction score
That is an awesome wallet
worship.gif

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like someone made a trip to a Holt Renfrew outlet. I have pairs of the Richard James socks as well as the "quality made socks" and love all of them.

Also I have the card case version of that Duchamp wallet in the same purple colour. It is FANTASTIC. I absolutely love it and it has held up extremely well.

Great sale.

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That wallet is awsome, but I can't afford it and it's too big.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All ties and RJ socks have sold. Still have the purple Duchamp combo (sold separately too).
smile.gif

toufu

Reaction score
pm sent
wallet is mine
and mayb the sock too
tounge.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads