1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Oxxford 38R

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by johnnynorman3, Jan 24, 2005.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Once again, free shipping for Forum members. For some reason, the buying public hasn't though this suit good enough to buy at $499 and $489, respectively. (?) I've put a new picture up and lowered the price to $455 BIN. I thought I'd post the link for you guys here. Oxxford 38R

2. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Alas, Oxxford is seriously undervalued in eBay. Â Most men looking for higher-end (i.e., non-fused) suits want an Italian cut and name.

3. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

The main deterrence for me is the single vent in most Oxxford suits.

4. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

I managed to snag a double-vented Oxxford jacket a while back, it's quite nice.

koji

5. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I have a double vented Gibbons winter weight suit -- fantastic coat, pants fit pretty well (rise about 1/2" longer than I'd like). I actually got it when it was already tailored. It was clearly a made to measure job that was not picked up or rejected or something -- and the guy had basically my exact measurements. Fit nearly like a glove, and with working buttonholes to boot. Price: $500.