1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NWT MHL French Blue Twill Pants size 30 (xs as shown on tag)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rocks, Jan 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocks

rocks Senior member

I have a pair of french blue twill pants by Margaret Howell SS2012 for sale, these were bought from SW but turns out not slim enough for my frame.They're very nice pants with a great weight to them, just wish they were slimmer in the legs with shorter rise and hem..I will take trades; specifically Unis slim chinos in 29 or 30...Free USPS shipping in the 48 states....any questions PM

Also note i have a NWT MHL gingham LS BD shirt in black and white, size XS, that i may unload too from the same season, offers accepted.....

approximate measurements:

Waist laid flat 15.75 inches

Front Rise 11.5 inches

Length: 33 inches

Hem 8 inches

[These must go since they wont fit me the way i would like without tailoring which is never a guarantee anyway. Thus any reasonable offer will be accepted'

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  2. rocks

rocks Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.