1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Marmot Hampton Down Jacket. Size M. Retail $600.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by velvel87, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velvel87

velvel87 Senior member

New with tags Marmot Hampton Jacket. Size Medium. Color Steel Onyx (Grey). Personal thoughts on this parka: I use this model jacket as my primary winter coat and can vouch for the amazing warmth and utility of this jacket. I live in NYC and have worn it in the bitter cold the city has experienced this past month, as well as the recent 27 inch blizzard. The jacket has performed fantastically well. It's great for commuting (bus, train, and walking around the city) and I was able to go out in the blizzard with just a t-shirt under it. Another critical point is that it's also lighter than most of the other high end parkas, like the Fjallraven Kyl Parka (76.2 oz.), the Canada Goose Expedition Parka (82.4 oz.) or the Nobis Parka (Don't have a weight but it weighs a lot!). The Marmot only weighs 51 oz.! While still feeling very significant, it won't tire you out or over heat you like some of those other jackets. At $600 retail, it's the best bang for your buck for high end down parkas. This jacket is a steal at the price I'm offering it for. The Hampton Jacket is a hooded, taped, down-filled jacket designed to brave even New York winters. Utilizing Marmot MemBrain[​IMG] waterproof and breathable fabric, the warm 700-fill-power down creates a cocoon of warmth in this parka-length jacket, while utilitarian pockets and inner knit cuffs add small touches of comfort and convenience. Retail $600 Feature List Marmot[​IMG] MemBrain[​IMG] Waterproof/Breathable Fabric 100% Seam Taped 700 Fill Power Down Attached Hood Flapped Cargo Pockets with Zippered Handwarmer Chest Hand Pockets with Magnetic Snaps Interior Media Pocket Internal Welted Pocket Inner Knit Cuff Adjustable Velcro[​IMG] Cuffs Main Materials MemBrain[​IMG] 49% Nylon, 33% Polyester, 18% Cotton Plain Weave 6.8 oz/yd Center Back Length (Base of neck to bottom of hem) 35in Fit Regular Fit Weight 3lbs 3.2oz (1451.5g) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.