• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Marc Jacobs size 46 (US 30) pants

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
They are mainline Marc Jacobs, not Marc by Marc Jacobs. They are a charcoal striped (don't know the name, but it is like a herringbone effect, with stripes of the same color with the weave in alternating directions...does that make sense?). They are slim, straight legged, with unfinished hems. Two back button pockets. Zip fly. Off seam slant pockets. Six belt loops. 100% Cotton. Made in Italy. New w/ tags. Original retail price is $420.

Asking $65 plus shipping.

Will update with pics and measurements later, but I'd like to know if there is any interest.

Thanks,

Dan

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Images. Â Sorry about the color/photography. Â I suck at this. Â The pants are charcoal, I assure you. edit: Marc takes a much nicer pic: Â Dan

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
I'm bumping this up, as these pants are just sitting in the bag they were purchased in. If anyone is interested, I'd like to find a nice home for them.

Offers are welcome.

Also have a pair of HL cotton/linen blend jeans (light blue!!!) with very very minimal distressing, size 29, bootcut (straight leg) if interested.

Thanks,

Dan

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.