1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Marc Jacobs size 46 (US 30) pants

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by amirrorcrackd, Feb 6, 2005.

1. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

They are mainline Marc Jacobs, not Marc by Marc Jacobs. They are a charcoal striped (don't know the name, but it is like a herringbone effect, with stripes of the same color with the weave in alternating directions...does that make sense?). They are slim, straight legged, with unfinished hems. Two back button pockets. Zip fly. Off seam slant pockets. Six belt loops. 100% Cotton. Made in Italy. New w/ tags. Original retail price is $420.

Asking $65 plus shipping.

Will update with pics and measurements later, but I'd like to know if there is any interest.

Thanks,

Dan

2. regularjoe

regularjoe Senior member

Would like to see pics.

3. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

Definitely.

4. amirrorcrackd

Images. Â Sorry about the color/photography. Â I suck at this. Â The pants are charcoal, I assure you. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] edit: Marc takes a much nicer pic: Â [​IMG] Dan

5. amirrorcrackd

I'm bumping this up, as these pants are just sitting in the bag they were purchased in. If anyone is interested, I'd like to find a nice home for them.

Offers are welcome.

Also have a pair of HL cotton/linen blend jeans (light blue!!!) with very very minimal distressing, size 29, bootcut (straight leg) if interested.

Thanks,

Dan