1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Luciano Barbera Cotton Flat Front Pants sz. 32

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by johnnynorman3, Mar 5, 2005.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I won't post pics unless there is any interest.

I have a pair of NWT Luciano Barbera cotton pants from Louis Boston. The original retail was $275. I can ship them to you for $106 (for my cost -- I bought them from a store I had a gift card to, and I need the cash more than the gift card, so I bought something that I thought people could use here and that was a good value).

The pants are sort of a medium fit -- not loose, but not too tight either. Sort of reminds me of a Banana Republic Dawsom fit, only slightly trimmer in the backside/upper thigh.

The pants are a true medium tan/medium khaki. They are flat front with belt loops, quarter pockets, and two back button pockets. Genuine corozo buttons, hook and bar/two button closure, fully alterable waistband. Unhemmed length. They are lined to the knee and at the crotch with very thin Bemberg, which I find to be a nice touch.

As for the fabric, it is typical Barbera luxury. A light to medium weight fine cotton twill that is incredibly soft (I don't think it's brushed or sueded though -- I think it's just a super high quality cotton). I would say that they would work perfectly for Fall and Spring, and probably would work equally well summer nights as well. The weight is pretty much on par with a typical J. Crew chino offering, I think.

The measurements -- waist about 32.5", rise 10.5" (I think), knee 9" across, cuff 9.25" across (a very slight flare from knee to cuff, obviously).

PM me if interested.