1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NWT Luciano Barbera 38R (48 IT) (fits like 40R) navy topcoat / overcoat, 80% wool / 20% cashmere

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by david123, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david123

david123 Senior member

I have for sale a beautiful, brand new with tags Luciano Barbera overcoat in navy. The coat is made in Italy by Luciano Barbera. The material is a very luxurious 80/20 wool/cashmere blend with a very nice and strong viscose lining. Barbera is known for producing the world's finest fabrics.

The coat features a single middle slit in the back, nice strong lapels, and excellent tailoring.

The size is 38R, but it is a little bigger than I expected so please check the measurements.

Measurements:
    Chest: 22
    Shoulder: 19.25
    Length: 40.5
    Sleeve: 25.5

I prefer to ship only within the US. Send me a message if you are outside the US and really want the coat. The price is $425, including shipping and my PayPal costs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. uniesse

uniesse Senior member

I think you'll find that Luciano Barbera and Carlo Barbera (who produce fabric) are completely separate entities...

3. joonian

joonian Senior member

I thought Luciano is Carlo's son?

4. AE7

AE7 Senior member

how much was it on yoox??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.