• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NWT Linen and Cotton Pocket Squares II + Tie

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New With Tags cotton and linen pocket squares
Retail prices are approximately $75-80. Roda is an Italian company stocked by upper-end stores including Bergdorf Goodman and Davide Cenci. Cenci has similar pieces on sale during their summer clearance for $25. Get yours for even below those amazing prices! For those who requested smaller squares, a few are 13”x13” which slide into jackets with much greater ease than the standard 16”x16”.

Price: $20 per square (snail mail shipping included). $18 each for two. I’ll even throw in an extra silk burgundy square if anyone wants it!

#1 Roda 13x13 100% cotton $16--factory second, note the misprint. Does not show when folded.

#3 Roda 17x17 100% linen

#4 Roda 13x13 100% cotton (1 available)

#7 Roda 13”x13” 100% cotton

#8 Roda 13"x13" 100% cotton

Charvet Tie $45 + shipping (cheaper than Ebay!!!)

When replying, please reply to this message, in order to place a hold on specific squares!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dibs on #5 Roda 17"x17" 100% linen!

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're done on #3. Please PM paypal info.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#4 remainng for those counting at home... if everyone pays. I'll leave up the pics in case someone decides to back out.

EDIT: Everything spoken for...

nct

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All Squares Sold Pending Payment

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would have bought EVERY SINGLE ONE if I could spare the money. Very nice, thanks norcal!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my Roda too, very nice. When I told my wife I tried to restrict myself to only one, she asked me why I did that

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks NorCal! Wearing one of mine today w/ light blue blazer (hot in NYC!) - looks great...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.